airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Procrastinating. Was gonna ask what to do about procrastination but wouldn't that in itself be procrastinating?
wacko.gif

airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But I'm putting off studying by asking for procrastination help, so wouldn't anything I do besides studying be considered procrastinating, including this post?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I've been procrastinating starting a band. I found a guitarist (He asked me if he could play, and I still have to get back to him, but he's a good friend, so I can talk to him normally instead of having to make a good first impression), but I need to find a drummer and a bassist (Not sure about a singer right now, but the guitarist can do good growls and screams, since we would be a tech death/metalcore band). I play keys/synth by the way.

Ah well...

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!

...tomorrow.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
airpirate545 said:
Procrastinating. Was gonna ask what to do about procrastination but wouldn't that in itself be procrastinating?
wacko.gif
Nah, real procrastination would have been to leave starting this thread for later.

And I was toying with the idea of leaving an empty post as a placeholder and type a real reply later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1