Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayparadox said:
the_real_tonton, maybe a Hugo PC Engine one would be nice to have too
wink.gif

EDIT: If anyone want's to make images for me, just send them to my email. 590x332, ANY format. Remember to leave that low-left corner free for the credits
wink.gif
sorry didn't saw this post ^^ gonna see for hugo channel but I will can't do it before tomorrow.

Good Night, Buenas Noches, Bonne nuit, Gute Nacht All

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once again very promising work from you Paradox. Can't wait for GBA to not need a SDgecko so we could replace RIN with GBA.

Freaking amazing graphical work too. Kudos to the both of you.

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking nice.

So what about a melody when going to all these channels you've been making. Are you able to implement a sound/jingle to these channels?

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
TrainerAbu said:
Looking nice.

So what about a melody when going to all these channels you've been making. Are you able to implement a sound/jingle to these channels?
Yeah, I can do it. I've got total control over these banners
tongue.gif
Just kidding, there are lots of ??? to be discovered. Not even marcan knows them all, so...
I haven't used sound for 2 reasons(said loads of times before): Space used in the Wii memory, and sound quality. Still need to investigate it all better, and that's why I want to finish all these and start investigaing it all at a deeper level.

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The emulator channels use very few blocks so it's fine in my book :3.

Anyways, I could make little jingles for the NES/SNES/Genesis/and Gameboy channels.

Like the NES one would be a 12 second or so jingle that fades into Super Mario Bros. 1 level music, then fades into Megaman music, then fades into Punch Out music, then fades out to nothing from there.

And I'd do the same with the other channels, using classic game music from those systems.

Would you be interested in having them in case you figure everything out in the future?

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wichoxp said:
Snes9x Channel 2.5:

Fully based on the jayparadox's Snes9x Channel and LoPsT's Snes9x 2.5 version
yaypsp.gif
!!!

Features:
- Long filenames support (like "Super Mario All-Stars")... no need to write the ".smc" at the end.
- Auto SRAM feature.

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1xmsl2r2ns0

ID: ANUM

See ya
wink.gif
!

Ok, Everything works great and all.
Except I cannot get the diagonal controls on the Classic controllers Analog stick to work.
Is this a common problem or just for this release?

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Freaking Sweet!

Asides from the pokemon series, could anyone recommend some really high quality GBC games?

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NikoK said:
Freaking Sweet!

Asides from the pokemon series, could anyone recommend some really high quality GBC games?
I know you said aside from the pokemon series, but if you havn't tried the Pokemon TCG gameboy games, those are great. It's half the reason I made the RIN channel banner, to advertise that game =P.

Besides that, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby Block Ball, Final Fantasy Legend 2 and 3, and the Mario Land games are great.

But I suppose these are all obvious choices.

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the suggestions, not so obvious on my part as I never really played any GBC games besides pokemon. I'll give him a shot later on tonight when my hands get off SSBB.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NikoK said:
Once again very promising work from you Paradox. Can't wait for GBA to not need a SDgecko so we could replace RIN with GBA.

Freaking amazing graphical work too. Kudos to the both of you.
Have you heard something bout this version of the GBA emulator?

Womp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayparadox said:
TrainerAbu said:
Wow, that's simple enough, crazy that no one's volunteered to do it yet. Okay, I'll be back in 10-30 minutes with it, then.
Ok, send it to my email, so it's a suprise for everyone
tongue.gif

[email protected]

the_real_tonton, maybe a Hugo PC Engine one would be nice to have too
wink.gif

EDIT: If anyone want's to make images for me, just send them to my email. 590x332, ANY format. Remember to leave that low-left corner free for the credits
wink.gif

A HUGO release would be friggin amazing.

:::drools:::

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...