Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Panel de Pon DS English translation patch v0.25

by baochan

00053d6ath6.jpg
baochan has released v 0.25 of his English translation patch for DS #1026: Panel de Pon DS (J).
baochan said:
What is translated:

Nearly all of the menus and dialog buttons; All the puzzle objectives in "Mission" mode.

What isn't translated:

Menu item descriptions, Wi-fi Settings, DS Download Play files (demo and single-cart multiplayer), Tutorials.
download.gif
Download Panel de Pon DS translation patch v0.25

Drkshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly. Thank you for doing this. Regardless of whatever everyone else says, I appreciate this. We're not getting Panel de Pon til what, july? I love me Tetris Attack and the abundance of moon language was putting me off slowly, so this is wonderful, thank you.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For a game that I thought never required much Japanese knowledge, I was actually lost in the menu and only went to the Wifi thing for online fun.... fun in the loose term since I got pwned badly.

JohnoBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

KingBahamut

Trophies
XP
Country
Now if only we could get a translation patch for Picross DS, I'd be a happy guy.

I second that!

thirded
Although Picross DS was completely playable w/o any Japanese knowledge. I even managed to download a few packs over WiFi (And corrupt my save data twice)

Well, you do know that there is going to be a European version that is going to be in English, right?

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the point? It was all in English in the first place, just in katakana. And it takes 30 minutes to learn katakana.

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

what
Um, I thought it was a part of general knowledge. Anyway, feel free to educate yourself.
oh, i know what you mean, i just dispute your logic...

it's like if someone posts the hex of ascii characters and claims it's english...

no, it's not, but it could be in a few easy steps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e