Gaming Pandora broken?

pitoui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my pandora battery for a little less than a year now. When I tried to use it today, it wouldn't work. I just assumed it had a dead battery. So I started charging it. About 10mins later I checked on it and the orange light was off on the PSP. I assumed it charged so I tried it again.. Still nothing. I did this once more with the orange light only staying on for about 10mins.

I opened up the pandora to see if any wires/solder has been damaged but as far as I can see it looks ok.

Is there any way I can get this battery to work or is it time for me to buy a new one?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It may just be kaput..Li-on batteries have a lifespan so if it's an original 'fatty' or a cheap third party it might just be time to get a replacement. You could try to see if it has a charge by getting a couple of wires and a small light bulb (from a small torch or something), sticking the wires in the end slots of the battery and seeing if the bulb lights up. If it does, discharge the battery completely and then try again in your PSP. If it doesn't get a new battery.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
Um... dumb question, but did you have the MMS in there? If not, the pandora by itself won't do anything, in my experience.

Not at all. Smart question
tongue.gif

pitoui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it's definitely dead.
Power light doesn't even turn on when I insert it into my PSP. I didn't know how shitty 3rd party batteries could be.

I've ordered a replacement so it should be alright.

Thanks for your responses
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o