alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I had PALib/Devkitpro installed, I was testing some stuff, it compiled for a while, then I copied a lib to the desktop and tried to compile(it was in a folder on the desktop) and it didn't work. So I try to compile what I did earlier, and it didn't work. So I changed the environmentale varibles thing, they were like /c/ again. But still no luck. It work a minute before that... Why does it keep doing this, I'm going to re-install, but why does it do this? :\

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
had the same problem.. except for i didnt try to copie sth out..

only thing that helped was reinstalling

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try putting it in a location without spaces. I remember it was pretty picky about it.

So instead of C:\Documents And Settings\Alex\Desktop\libsomething

Try something like C:\projects\sources\libsomething

Eponasoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MicShadow is correct. You can't compile in a path with any spaces in it. That not only applies to PAlib but devkitpro in general.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
also remember that the newer devkitpro version you have, the less PALib will work.. or that's what I read somewhere (never tried PALib since I started just yesterday programming with libnds
biggrin.gif
)... I read that the new version (r24 for devkitpro) isn't even compatible with PAlib... :\

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys! It did seem to work before in My Documents, I could compile correctly(just kept getting something wrong with AS_Lib, FAT system. I couldn't code it right.
tongue.gif
) :\ I'll try that.
smile.gif

EDIT: Nope, I tried compiling in the C:\devkitpro\palib\template folder, and it gave this error:

30625278th0.png

Everything worked before.

Reinstalled, and works again. But I guess the reason it worked in the My Documents, is because I forgot it was in the S:\("Storage", 400GB!
biggrin.gif
it was 500 but 100 was partitioned for C:\) drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.