PAlib compile problem

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by jordanlp, Jul 12, 2008.

1. jordanlp
    OP

jordanlp GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2008
    United States
    I am able to compile the helloworld example, but when I compile one of my own projects I get this error:

C:\devkitPro\PAlib>make clean
    make: Nothing to be done for `clean'.

C:\devkitPro\PAlib>make
    make -C lib/arm7_mikmod_dswifi
    make[1]: Entering directory `/c/devkitPro/PAlib/lib/arm7_mikmod_dswifi'
    arm7.bin
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target `c:/DS/DevkitPro/PAlib/lib/arm7_mikmod_dswif
    i/PA.c', needed by `PA.o'. Stop.
    make[1]: *** [build] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/devkitPro/PAlib/lib/arm7_mikmod_dswifi'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

C:\devkitPro\PAlib>make archive
    /c/devkitPro/devkitARM/arm-eabi/bin/ar -cr lib/libpa9.a lib/arm9/build/gba-jpeg-
    decode.o lib/arm9/build/PA.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Draw.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Draw8bit
    .o lib/arm9/build/PA_Draw8bitEx.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Draw16bit.o lib/arm9/build/P
    A_Draw16bitEx.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Keys.o lib/arm9/build/PA_IO.o lib/arm9/build/P
    A_Math.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Reco.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Sprite.o lib/arm9/build/PA_
    SpriteAnim.o lib/arm9/build/PA_BgTiles.o lib/arm9/build/PA_BgEasy.o lib/arm9/bui
    ld/PA_BgRot.o lib/arm9/build/PA_BgGetPixel.o lib/arm9/build/PA_BgLargeMap.o lib/
    arm9/build/PA_Mode7.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Text.o lib/arm9/build/PA_TextBits.o lib/
    arm9/build/PA_TextSpecial.o lib/arm9/build/PA_TextPrint.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Text
    8bit.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Text16bit.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Interrupt.o lib/arm9/buil
    d/PA_Palette.o lib/arm9/build/PA_PaletteEx.o lib/arm9/build/PA_16c.o lib/arm9/bu
    ild/PA_16cTextRot.o lib/arm9/build/PA_GBFS.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Gif.o lib/arm9/bu
    ild/PA_GifToTex.o lib/arm9/build/PA_GifToTiles.o lib/arm9/build/keyboard.raw.o l
    ib/arm9/build/keyboard.map.o lib/arm9/build/keyboard.pal.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Key
    board.o lib/arm9/build/PA_IA.o lib/arm9/build/PA_IA.o lib/arm9/build/PA_FS.o lib
    /arm9/build/PA_Video.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Motion.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Timer.o lib/
    arm9/build/PA_Wifi.o lib/arm9/build/PA_LeaderBoard.o lib/arm9/build/PA_SplashEye
    s.o lib/arm9/build/PA_SplashBlue.o lib/arm9/build/PA_BgTrans.o lib/arm9/build/PA
    _3D.o lib/arm9/build/PA_3DSprites.o lib/arm9/build/PA_Stuff.o lib/arm9/build/PA_
    RTC.o lib/arm9/build/PA_2D.o lib/arm9/build/PA_SpriteStylus.o lib/arm9/build/PA_
    Inits.o lib/arm9/build/dgif_lib.o lib/arm9/build/gif_err.o lib/arm9/build/gif_fo
    nt.o lib/arm9/build/gifalloc.o lib/arm9/build/quantize.o lib/arm9/build/as_lib9.
    o lib/arm9/build/PA_Sound.o

C:\devkitPro\PAlib>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .

Note that before it started this I got another error that was fixed by deleting all text within the clean section of the makefile.

2. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    You can probably get help at gbadev.org

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice