Hacking Pal Wii/Drive Key Wont Play NTSC USA or NTSC JAP

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Own a pal wii i installed a drive key and have installed 4 since for brother and friends and we are all very happy with them except one problem they wont play any NTSC games i was able to get a buck up loader to play tatsunoko vs capcom generation of heroes but now i have 4.2 and it was all wiped as you all know lol
i have emailed Drive key no reply none of the wiis ive installed it on play NTSC titles has anyone had the same problem or knows why this is happening ive checked the Drive key settings on all wiis so its not that, it leads me to believe that the Drive key doesentt even play other regions games so should i contact the people i purchased the Drive Key off and demand replacements is there something i can do that people have figured out ive tried about 10 NTSC titles on all 4 wii's
please help or even if you have had the same problem and cant fix it let me know thanks heaps guys peace !!!! [/size]

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah ive heard people say that but the thing is it have never worked even since 3.3e i think my wii was at the time of putting in the drive key i just get that black screen and lights go off on remotes. so im sure it is the drive key but yeah like u said now it could be both problems.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
some ntsc games turn the wiimote off, you know its not supported then.
only about 50% of the import games worked that way.

now with the 4.2 release you need to install the homebrew channel and boot games using gecko os.
This will let you play every import game without problems.

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gecko a wad or a homebrew app already tried neo gamma no chance ive got hbc back on but most of the apps wont work im guessing due to the update thanks for ur help guys appreciate it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...