Hacking PAL games On NTSC wii

pabloshong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried running backups of PAL wii music and big brain academy with backup launcher gamma but when played the game is in black and white and distorted. Is there any options that i need to fix with gamma or do i need to do something with the game ISO. please any tutorials are welcomed.

pabloshong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kytran said:
use the FORCE NTSC option

i tried FORCE NTSC and other other combination in the options but it still looks black and white and distorted. i even tried burning a new dvd at slightly slwoer setting and it does the same. any other ideas?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big brain academy and crash of the titans will NOT WORK pal forced NTSC you get the green screen. If you have a newer TV it will play PAL but correct it. If youre TV is too old, it gives the green screen. I have not yet found a way to get either of those games running pal forced NTSC I guess were screwed

WiiPwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well don't know if it will help but... I have Biohazard ( Resident Evil ) and it was giving me the same problem, so I tried Force Pal 50 and now it works but with a black bar on the bottom....try it if you didn't already, it might work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro