Hardware Pairing bluetooth audio dongle to wireless headset on switch?

netovsk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!

I bought me one of these so I can output Switch audio to my BT headset, but I have no idea on how to pair them with each other.

product-image-73760504_800x.jpg

Any hints?

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the Switch definitely won't do it. If there's any buttons or something, try holding it down to activate some sort of pairing mode and do likewise on your headset. Of course, your best bet is checking any manuals that may have came with the device.

netovsk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I feel out of luck on this one. Tried button combinations and none of the devices would connect to windows as an usb dongle. Dunno what to do.

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

These bluetooth adapters seem to work the other way. You connect a phone to it and the audiosignal comes out the jackplug

I think you're looking for this one.

Last edited by x3n0,

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

I bought me one of these so I can output Switch audio to my BT headset, but I have no idea on how to pair them with each other.

Any hints?

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing just the other day. I saw a review video where they tested like 6 different dongles on Switch. Here's that vid.
Now I know that doesn't help with what you have, but if you decide to return the one you have and go with one of the others that may help.

The optimistic me hopes that Nintendo will enable pairing of other Bluetooth devices like headphones... but I have my doubts.

Reactions: netovsk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb