Not open for further replies.

steppes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
I bought an Acekard2i from Shoptemp a few days ago. I've received an email confirming it as shipped but it also says the tracking number is 'unavailable'. I paid the $2.50 for registered airmail, so I should have one. I opened a support ticket and haven't received a reply. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's shipped since when ? Wait a little more, sometimes it's just that the post office has not treated your package.

steppes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do they not normally give you a tracking number as soon as the package has shipped? It was shipped on Tuesday afternoon my time (I'm guessing Tuesday evening their time, it's GMT +1 here.)

steppes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I'll PM Costello if they don't reply to the ticket by tomorrow. Thanks for the speedy replies
smile.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yep, I just checked my last order with shoptemp and when they ugrade my order to ship they included the track number

steppes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've been contacted by them and they told me that 'the department that issue tracking numbers is currently unreachable'. They've refunded me the cost of shipping but, to be honest, I still want the tracking number as I need to know whether I should stay at home and wait for the package or not. I'm starting to wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hi,

I asked around and indeed they made a mistake and sent your parcel via regular airmail.
there won't be a tracking number, and you already received the refund for the shipping costs.
the case is closed. Btw, i don't know if you read that but this forum isn't for personal issues, those are supposedly dealt with by the support, not by the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o