Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thief4.jpg

To be a Thief or be a Thi4f, that is not the question.

QUOTE said:
Not exactly coming in like a thief in the night, Thief 4 is now official, notched as Eidos Montreal's not-so-mysterious second mystery title. Despite the title, this fourth installment has been rumored about of late, giving away its position before it could pounce on an unsuspecting fan base.

Eidos Montreal's "May 11 reveal" did come around as scheduled. Though lacking in detail, we do know the following straight from their website:

Were in the early development stages for Thief 4, but this is an incredibly ambitious project and a very exciting one. It's too early for us to offer any specific game details, right now we are focused on recruiting the very best talent to join the core team at the studio and help us make, what we believe will be one of the most exciting games on the market.

Let's hope we get some news on platform releases for Thief 4 - err, or Thi4f, rather, if you want to go by the naming convention established by the teaser logo. If Deus Ex 3 is confirmed for the PS3, 360, and PC, let's hope Garret gets similar treatment too.

News Source: 360.QJ.net

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They lost me when they replaced a letter with a number.

Still thief 4 if they try to ignore most of the third game will be appreciated.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great news, loved 3 a few years back.
I'll download 3 again, just to see if I still love it so much.
I remember playing it in the dark, and when a guard passed I just stopped talking in real life (to my brother).
It was so funny, I did it without thinking
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol