Out of Lurking

PizzaTimeJoshua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking for a while but I guess its time for me to actually make an account lol. I play mostly Nintendo Games but also play on PC. Starfield looking pretty nice right now. My favorite nostalgic console has to be the Gameboy Advance. The pixel art and game library were just immaculate at the time. I have an interest in programming and mathematics. Sometimes, programming can be relaxing (if there aren't too many bugs).

Reactions: ZDA and CoolMe

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I've been lurking for a while but I guess its time for me to actually make an account lol. I play mostly Nintendo Games but also play on PC. Starfield looking pretty nice right now. My favorite nostalgic console has to be the Gameboy Advance. The pixel art and game library were just immaculate at the time. I have an interest in programming and mathematics. Sometimes, programming can be relaxing (if there aren't too many bugs).

Welcome to GBATemp! :D

You said this one right; the pixel art is immesurable on that system! All of the games are well crafted, but you also have to give it to the DS where not only that it acheives what the DS have offered, but it offers PS1 lijke graphics which is even better imo.

ZDA

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zerodayarcade.com
XP
Country
United States
Was a long time lurker myself until recently. The GBA and the DS are my top two nostalgic consoles. Welcome @PizzaTimeJoshua :gba: :toot:

Reactions: PizzaTimeJoshua

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, Dreamcasters and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

Reactions: PizzaTimeJoshua

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya