Homebrew [?] Out of curiosity, how come Ironhax immediately returns to the Home Menu in some special case(s)?

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not sure there are different cases, but it's plausible.
I noticed that whenever I want to open Ironfall, when Smash 3DS is open (y'know, closing Smash, then immediately open Ironfall), it launches normally, but when opening Ironhax, it proceeds normally until the "the homemenu ropbin is ready" part. Immediately after that, the Home Menu loads up almost instantly. I'm guessing because Smash is the only game out there that requires a restart whenever you want to close the game, but that's just a hunch...

I'm just curious why that happens. Nothing urgent or anything, just wondering...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure there are different cases, but it's plausible.
I noticed that whenever I want to open Ironfall, when Smash 3DS is open (y'know, closing Smash, then immediately open Ironfall), it launches normally, but when opening Ironhax, it proceeds normally until the "the homemenu ropbin is ready" part. Immediately after that, the Home Menu loads up almost instantly. I'm guessing because Smash is the only game out there that requires a restart whenever you want to close the game, but that's just a hunch...

I'm just curious why that happens. Nothing urgent or anything, just wondering...
Let me guess, O3DS?

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you completely closing Smash? Smash does some weird stuff with memory and if you're just suspending it and launching something else.

edit:wait, i read that closer. I've never noticed having to restart to close it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyyyup. But the thing is that Ironfall loads up normally after switching games, but when starting up Ironhax, it goes straight back to the home menu, closing Ironfall, in like a quarter of a second. It's got me wondering for a bit.
It's the way the 3DS handles games like Smash. It clears as much memory as possible by disabling...applets...hmmm....

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...