Ouran Koukou Host-Bu DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Glacius0, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Glacius0
    OP

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    I saw the game on http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/19/ouran...sts-a-good-time and was looking for the rom but it seems like it hasn't been dumped yet.

I checked gamefaqs and it seems this game was released over a month ago. Is it normal for games to take such a long time to get dumped or has this game been forgotten?

The anime was very funny, so I was hoping for the game to be similarly entertaining. The language is not a barrier for me. Anyone else looking forward to playing this?

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2002
    Dumping and releasing ROMs is a loveless, and often a thankless one at that. It frequently requires supplying money out of your own pocket to buy games you don't want for the sake of the scene.

There's a number of Japanese games I'm waiting for too. There are two choices, you either buy or you wait. There aren't as many Asia based groups as there are in other regions, so Japan suffers from slower releases than any where else.

3. Glacius0
    OP

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    OK, I didn't know that some roms don't get dumped immediately upon release. Also I thought this game would be kind of high profile since it's a pretty popular anime like Death Note.

Also I thought most scene release people worked in stores.