Tutorial  Updated

OTP Guide

Full Guide Release!

https://plailect.github.io/OTP/

All regions now supported!

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

If you felt like the guide helped you out then I'd really appreciate it! If I get enough I may buy a 2DS for testing hardware stuff so I don't break another N3DS.

If the guide didn't help you out then I'm really sorry about that :(

Last edited by Plailect,

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey if anything it sets a precedent if us numbskulls can do it, everyone can :rofl2:

I know tucked away in the secret lairs of IRC right now chat rooms are laughing at us noobs asking what to do with OTP.bin. Give us some cred for avoiding bricks! Hahaha

You are right, I'm actually impressed with the low number of bricks so far... :P

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll give credit where credit is due... good job devs making this shit so easy that noObs can do it... and good job Plailect for making a pretty kickass guide ;) nah all kidding aside (still serious shoutouts to the devs) good job actually following directions guys, does me good to see that people can actually read :)

Oh for sure, the devs and guide makers deserve the credit. I just meant us peasants can at least get a high five for not bricking all over the joint. Either way thanks to someone else on here I'm about to run makefile hah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: lmao temp bot actually yeeted them? XD