Gaming Osu!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quick note for anyone who might be interested in the osu!tablet thing (like me): if you have been supporter at some point, you can pre-order one here while supplies last.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
5UTcz.jpg

Why does score have to be based off combo and not accuracy :(

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5UTcz.jpg

Why does score have to be based off combo and not accuracy :(
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

(and I could probably FC this if I tried :P)
My friend ranking has a lot of people, so I couldn't even get my score on the same screen as Chhotu uttam's. Just as a reference, my score is #6 on my list, Chhotu's #16, Arras' #18.

EDIT: ...got an S, but not an FC :< (max combo is 1 166x) Still only #4 on my list though.
5VaNS.png

(Same combo as Bently apparently though)

Reactions: Bently

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

My friend ranking has a lot of people, so I couldn't even get my score on the same screen as Chhotu uttam's. Just as a reference, my score is #6 on my list, Chhotu's #16, Arras' #18.

EDIT: ...got an S, but not an FC :< (max combo is 1 166x) Still only #4 on my list though.
5VaNS.png

...now, do I blame my crappy wireless mouse, my lack of tablet, built in laptop keyboard or shaking table?
:P

Edit: HNGGGG I just got to 80% of the song in With a Dance Number :cry:
I'm probably not going to clear this thing before I reach 200 replays. Also, it has been some time since I last could actually feel and hear my heartbeat that loudly, lol.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

5VaNS.png

Pro-san :o

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PP and ranks are back up. NAO IS THE TIME D:<....to flaunt your ranks at people.
Apparently I'm still at 43k though....
While I'm at it, I also manually set my fps to like 480 or something...so osu now has a constant fps of 1k fps instead of my 2.6-2.8k fps that it used to have...not that I really noticed anything different...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PP and ranks are back up. NAO IS THE TIME D:<....to flaunt your ranks at people.
Apparently I'm still at 43k though....
Ah yes. One thing of note though: ranks for modes other than standard are still pretty broken. I'm currently #1000 Taiko and #100 osu!mania and I doubt either of those is correct. My standard rank is now 16.6k though, so that's nice I suppose.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The new ranking system is much more accurate than the old system :) It's more closely based on skill, instead of allowing people to rank up just by farming Hard diffs. Although it kinda makes me realize how much I suck (2 A ranks in my top performances on maps that I can't even play consistently :unsure:). At least it's encouraging me to work on things that I should be improving on.

Arras: Heh, my ranks on the other modes are also way higher than they should be :P (so much pp, lol)

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The new ranking system is much more accurate than the old system :) It's more closely based on skill, instead of allowing people to rank up just by farming Hard diffs. Although it kinda makes me realize how much I suck (2 A ranks in my top performances on maps that I can't even play consistently :unsure:). At least it's encouraging me to work on things that I should be improving on.

Arras: Heh, my ranks on the other modes are also way higher than they should be :P (so much pp, lol)

that's my line, I had 2 A ranks ( both on nano maps ), but then somehow Seneorita Shotgun FC jumped to my Top Ranks. Also >mfw I don't have Gilgamesh FC as top rank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu