Gaming Osu!

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I just got to a 4-digit rank recently, and I've been able to play through super-difficult songs (and easier songs with HD+DT) that I wasn't able to previously.
And I've managed to get all of the secret achievements except for "Nonstop" and "Jack of All Trades"! (I think it's pretty obvious how to get the latter, but "Nonstop" is sooo difficult and frustrating to get ).
>mfw I'm also in 4-digit ranks :O

Also updated the first page

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might want to point out in the OP that the friend system doesn't send requests. There's several people on here that asked everyone to add them yet didn't add everyone back.

EDIT: I've added everyone on the list BTW.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I accidentally went from 60m to 600m score within 24 hours.
Edit: never mind, looks like this signature thing is dropping a zero. Would have been weird anyway. I did go from level 70 to 73 extremely fast though. And I beat Gold Dust.

whyyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a laptop + crappy wireless mouse, practice is key :P
I don't have a wireless mouse for this. Honestly I have no interest in standard x) my next goal is osu!mania. Friend of mine that plays standard uses a drawing tablet and swears by it though

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't have a wireless mouse for this. Honestly I have no interest in standard x) my next goal is osu!mania. Friend of mine that plays standard uses a drawing tablet and swears by it though
True, most people swear by tablets, but you don't have any kind of mouse at all? Wasn't expecting that. Anyway, I like standard the most, probably followed by Taiko and mania in that order. I don't like CTB at all, it doesn't feel like a music game :P

whyyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, most people swear by tablets, but you don't have any kind of mouse at all? Wasn't expecting that. Anyway, I like standard the most, probably followed by Taiko and mania in that order. I don't like CTB at all, it doesn't feel like a music game :P
Well, CTB is pretty much how I was introduced to the game. Playing Hard/Insane maps, improving over time, FCing songs, watching my rank goes up. It's fun for me -shrug- :lol:
Perhaps at some point I'll throw myself into Standard again.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
peppy has already stated that raw PP amounts don't matter unless compared to others at the same time (since the system is always changing), and that the only thing you should be looking at is your Performance Rank. Almost everyone lost PP in the recalculation, which is evident in the fact even Cookiezi lost over 500pp 50pp.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
peppy has already stated that raw PP amounts don't matter unless compared to others at the same time (since the system is always changing), and that the only thing you should be looking at is your Performance Rank. Almost everyone lost PP in the recalculation, which is evident in the fact even Cookiezi lost over 500pp.
Err....you know ppy can't do it , it'll just start a revolt like that from the new UI.
Also he mentioned that he'd completely remove Ranked Score and ranking but still not implied.

EDIT: 500pp ? he lost like 60-70pp

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Err....you know ppy can't do it , it'll just start a revolt like that from the new UI.
Also he mentioned that he'd completely remove Ranked Score and ranking but still not implied.

EDIT: 500pp ? he lost like 60-70pp
Oh, derp, I shouldn't be reading numbers so early in the morning :unsure:

And what do you mean "ppy can't do it"? BTW, he already removed the ranked score ranking...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1