Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Review: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! (DS)

Reviewed by Harsky.

Thanks to Harsky for providing us with a new DS game review. This is an import review of the Japanese rhythm game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! Be sure to check it out for a brief look at the game. Feel free to leave comments and discuss the game in this topic.

Remember to keep posting those reviews! You'll earn yourself a mention on the portal and you will be helping the community with all their review needs.

iHr4ch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
(D)an(S)e (D)an(S)e Revolution anyone?
biggrin.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very nice game, very good score, worthy indeed. The trailers on IGN made me want to import it right away! But I chose Lost in Blue instead... I'll be posting a review of that later.
biggrin.gif

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the game and is really fun.The only thing i didn't like about it is that the character are of a marching band than a cheer squad. It strange that the cheer squad is compose of boys considering Japan fetish for littles girls
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
. That slave abuse misson was messed up.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the game and is really fun.The only thing i didn't like about it is that the character are of a marching band than a cheer squad. It strange that the cheer squad is compose of boys considering Japen fetish for littles girlsÂ
biggrin.gif
Â
laugh.gif
. That slave abuse misson was messed up.
I think in Hard/V. Hard mode, you get cheerleaders instead of the guys. You just gotta keep playing to get those cheerleaders!

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The thing about this game is that it is based on Japanese "humor" and you will come to learn that japanese humor is very strange indeed. They seem to like to have alot of fun with the whole "highschool dilinquent". There a manga out there called something like "Cromati High" or some weird name like that, and it's all about this...punks and stuff in high school all being made fun of and one big joke. This game follows those same lines. Tough punk looking guys in a "cheer squad"...yeah...

Oh, and in Hard mode, you get the tutorial guy as your lead character. And the bald guy (who looks like my cousin) for the easy mode. I don't know about very hard though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30