tabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, I just started playing Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. It's load of fun and I finished 1 Song already. I then moved on to the 2nd Song but there's a part where in I cant seem to get it right. The part where there is a bar and a ball from the left will go to the right. What should I do to get it right? I always misses those bars and I cant get pass the 2nd song.
wacko.gif
Thanks!

mtarascio

Trophies
XP
Country
Touch the stylus on the ball and drag your stylus along the screen along with the ball.

I remember that gave me a bit of trouble as well.

tabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did read the guide but somethings not clear.

1. HITS - do you drag your stylus if the 1 has dotted line to 2? or is it just a guide?
2. TRACKS - do you hit - follow through - hit? or just hit and follow through with your stylus?
3. SPINNER - i dont have any idea how to do this. can anybody please explain? how do you score points with spinner?

Thanks guys!

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) it's just a guide, you don't drag anything, just hit the next bubble at the appropriate timing.
2) if tracks is the ball, you just hit at the appropriate timing and follow through to the end (perhaps back and forth on many occasions)
3) Spinner, you spin the wheel with the stylus as fast as you draw circles with the stylus as you can.

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The spinner is really good on the level as it is an easy way to get your bar back up (if you're quick). It may sound sad but the only way I was able to beat the game was listen to the OST sometimes
smile.gif

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has a built-in tutorial that teaches you how to play the game. When you're at the main menu, touch the bottom-right icon and follow along.

tabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@tama_mog

regarding #3, you dont need to click anything or something? so just make circle as fast (and as many?) as I can? no timing?

@^

Thanks, will check it out, kinda having a hard time navigating.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Try not tapping anything and just watching the circles hit center. Once you've gotten the feel for that bit's uhhh... event horizons... then start tappin' what you memorized. Then just watch the next bit till the timer goes down. Lather rinse repeat.

I was having such a bitch of a time with that level till I tried that. Your mileage of course may vary.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
sixb0nes Posted Oct 27 2006, 05:02 PM
 Did you even do the in-game tutorial? It pretty much explains everything you need to know, including the "ball" and the "bar"

It's kind of hard to figure out it's in there. It's all Japanese... I guess you could have figured it out with a faq though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_