Hacking Original DS screen issue.

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a slight issue with my original ds. After long periods of stylus heavy play , the screen seems to get some sort of residue left behind.It's quite annoying as it gives the screen a different feel. It comes off easy enough with a damp cloth , but it's quite annoying having to keep cleaning it. Seems like I'm constantly doing it , but at a guess i'd say after every 10 or so hours of play.

I have a hori screen protector on it , and it's a jap launch model. Not sure if it happened before I had the protector as I never really played much till recently.

Just wondering if it's normal as I aint sure as I don't ever see anyone mention it anywhere , or if not , how to stop it happening.

Here is a pic

The marks you can see cover the whole bottom screen , like I said above they just wipe off , but it's well annoying keep having to do it
frown.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its called sweat and dirt as I have the same thing on my hori protector. It happens with the DS if you don't have it on too but the SP helps as you can't scratch it while cleaning.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
smile.gif
, no problem then if it's normal , just not got anyone round here to compare with and thought it was a tad extreme for just dirt and stuff.

Ah well , back to having to clean it
frown.gif

Thanks for the quick answers
smile.gif

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a ton of that. I freaked out at first, thought they were scratches, viola wiped it and it was all clean again
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: