Gaming Orginal Gamecube Disc wont work anymore T_T

defsithe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
My Gamecube discs no longer will work on my wii. When i get to the system menu my disk drive makes noise (like usual) but then stops and doesnt load my GC disc. I get a "An error has occured Eject game disc and turn off Wii."(something along those lines) So i do and try again and same result. If i pop in a Wii game disc and it works just fine. I dont think its a laser problem cuz then the wii games wouldnt work right?

so i looked around for an answered and found that maybe my mios might have been corrupted, so i install the cMIOS rev 8 and still the problem persists, i then reinstalled the original MIOS, i got off of NUSD downloader. it said successfully installed when i did both so i no longer know what the problem is.

My GC games worked just fine before i installed USB Loader GX. could that have some how messed up my GC playing abililty?

My Wii is 3.2U i was on 3.3 but downgraded
if you need anymore information about my wii let me know where to find it :/

so anyone got an idea how i would make my GC games work again? they were the only reason i even used my wii anymore
frown.gif

defsithe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
region free hax? :googles:
like any region changer? or like gecko os? either way both yes

ok i installed cmios again ill DL neogamma

defsithe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preloader yes. i could never get starfall to show up on my SD card for some reason. ill see if i can get it to show up.
EDIT: stupid me never renamed the files. :/

neogamma got the game to play
happy.gif

still get the error though if i go to the system menu after i have installed cMIOS again.

EDIT EDIT:
i run starfall and it gives me error -101 and then exits. im am currently googling said error but no luck yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: