1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Oregano flavored Lays chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 431
  • Replies Replies 2

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,708
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,598
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,540
Country
Croatia
1000008120.jpg


Okay first of all this isn't oregano "flavored", this is 50% oregano. I deadass found a stem of oregano over an inch long in the bag. This isn't gently sprinkled, this is crammed full of the herb. This is an oregano salad with the occasional chip. This is serious business.

Shame the chips are extremely oily. They are thin cut and soaked all the way through. Decently crunchy though. Could use a sprinkling of vinegar to cut through the grease.

Would I recommend it? Only if you absolutely fucking love oregano.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted