Order mess up

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the web site timed out when i was preordering my sc2 on the 'finish up order screen' then the webpage expired and wouldnt load up. now the web site says i havent placed any orders but the order has been chrged to my paypall account, and the item is still showing up in my cart
unsure.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I think the site is having teething problems, i had my pre-order problems at the start, it has now been sorted, which i expect your pre-order will be soon.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have received a e-mail saying that you placed an order or that your account has been charged from PayPal, I would wait and see what's going on.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me when I was ordering something from Dealextreame, annoying isn't it
dry.gif

The next day my money was back though.. so maybe I got lucky? Did it again the next time I tried, but I hit refreshed and the page loaded right and my order went through okay?

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i didnt get an email from them saying i placed an order but i did get an email from paypal saying i made the payment

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
kilq said:
i didnt get an email from them saying i placed an order but i did get an email from paypal saying i made the payment

Don't worry about that for a couple of hours, as it took that long for me to receive my confirmation from ShopTemp

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:

Don't worry about that for a couple of hours, as it took that long for me to receive my confirmation from ShopTemp

but the item i orderd is still coming up in my shopping cart and my order history says i havent made any orders.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
kilq said:
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:

but the item i orderd is still coming up in my shopping cart and my order history says i havent made any orders.

Mine was the same, as long as you received your e-mail from Paypal confirming payment, you are covered.

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:

Mine was the same, as long as you received your e-mail from Paypal confirming payment, you are covered.
good cause i dont want to lose that preorder discount
gbasp.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
kilq said:
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:

good cause i dont want to lose that preorder discount
gbasp.gif

Mine was first marked as payment returned, so i made out a support ticket to ask them to explain why, i haven't heard back from the support ticket but it has now been marked as a pre-order and an e-mail received from them confirming this.

You could take out a support ticket yourself just to get them to confirm you have paid, but an e-mail from Paypal is your confirmation of payment.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:
Jackthelad said:
kilq said:

@ kilq
same thing happened to me.

@ Jackthelad
I hope so.

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone else who encountered this problem had anything straighted out cause they still havent responded to the support ticket i posted when this happened

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a problem aswell, I've ordered the SCDS2 with 8gb it says the order is completed on Paypal but Shoptemp it is still saying that I need to pay and that I have no completed orders!?

I've sent a support ticket but has anyone had a similar problem like mine?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
tajio said:
I'm a problem aswell, I've ordered the SCDS2 with 8gb it says the order is completed on Paypal but Shoptemp it is still saying that I need to pay and that I have no completed orders!?

Yup, me too. but i havent opened a ticket yet. I ordered yesterday.

ill give em a bit more time before getting too worried.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VatoLoco said:
tajio said:

Yup, me too. but i havent opened a ticket yet. I ordered yesterday.

ill give em a bit more time before getting too worried.

Yeah I ordered mine yesterday but I just got worried. I don't want my money being wasted, i've also included my paypal receipt just incase.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat