XP
Country
Canada

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a DSITWO card as well and mine says awaiting payment too, but I would give them 24hrs before it registers so dont worry to much, I dont think there going to rip us off. Just be a little patient, the DSITWO card wont be available yet for dispatch for about a few weeks anyway so hold tight I say.

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe the orders aren't going thru all the way because its a pre order and ,once stock is in they will give the order confirmed email? i think it say something to that effect on the bottom of the page.

PRE-ORDERS: The Supercard DSTWO is currently available for pre-orders only, the dispatch date was not revealed yet but we expect it to be in the coming weeks. If you purchase this product now, you will be notified as soon as we can confirm the dispatch date! You may also subscribe to our newsletter to make sure to receive the latest information about the SCDSTWO. Note that the image above is of the Supercard DSONEi and is not indicative of the product.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
reece71079 said:
I ordered a DSITWO card as well and mine says awaiting payment too, but I would give them 24hrs before it registers so dont worry to much, I dont think there going to rip us off. Just be a little patient, the DSITWO card wont be available yet for dispatch for about a few weeks anyway so hold tight I say.
KendoKhan said:
maybe the orders aren't going thru all the way because its a pre order and ,once stock is in they will give the order confirmed email? i think it say something to that effect on the bottom of the page.

I said this in another topic:
QUOTE(Ace Gunman @ Apr 11 2010, 11:27 AM)
I just wanted to notify you all that "Awaiting payment" does not mean that you haven't paid or that it hasn't registered your payment. It's simply the default state before an order is processed according to the ShopTemp team. If you are concerned about the amount of time, remember that it is still a weekend and that pertains to different business hours.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything got fixed
biggrin.gif
YAY!!! Support tickets are awesome! I hope they fix this bug soon~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...