Gaming ORAS SAVE

masteratoms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and sorry if this isnt the best place to ask but I was wondering if Someone could do the corrupted save file for me so I can hack the 3ds I have Lil friends so no one realcan help me lol any help is appreciated

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is corrupted exactly ?
Do you have a Backup that's corrupted ?
And what do u mean With Hack the 3DS ???
CFW or Cheats ?

masteratoms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so sorry, My 3ds is clean, I wanted to hack it via basehax but It seems that I have to install the basehax via homebrew and my 3ds doesnt has homebrew And I cant install homebrew because the internet browsers keeps saying me I need to update in order to use it I have tried a lot of things i dont know what to do Im on 10.7.0-32u and its an old 3ds so i was wondering if someone can help me doing the basehax with a hacked 3ds and send me the fileS so i can hack my 3ds

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly it's a Bit more complicated (I mean u need to send someone the game)
If u have the Money you could buy Ocarina of Time 3D and a Power save from Datel.
Or u try to somehow prevent that Error Message :https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sour...PXqcuTfbbFdsi_36Q&sig2=ZBNndj1VVJLPdC1Sq9FCTw

Ah and noone can help you With Basehaxx (because of Encryption)that's the Reason why u can't use Powersaves on this Haxx (sadly :()

ASK A MOD FOR MOVING THE THREAD THIS IS THE TUTORIAL SECTION !!! (INTO HOMEBREW OR CFW)

Last edited by Gnarmagon,

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im so sorry, My 3ds is clean, I wanted to hack it via basehax but It seems that I have to install the basehax via homebrew and my 3ds doesnt has homebrew And I cant install homebrew because the internet browsers keeps saying me I need to update in order to use it I have tried a lot of things i dont know what to do Im on 10.7.0-32u and its an old 3ds so i was wondering if someone can help me doing the basehax with a hacked 3ds and send me the fileS so i can hack my 3ds

follow this guide https://3ds.guide

If you can't follow the guide because you are incompetent, and/or lacking resources, then too bad

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
A bit toxic ?
Not everyone wants to follow the whole Guide and Plailect doesn't explain it perfect especially for noobs :/
It does? I have honestly showed this to a guy that barely knows anything from hacking and he managed to hack his 3DS quickly

It's not the guide being hard, it's the people not knowing half of the stuff the guide is talking about

(No offense towards anyone, I was in the newbie spot once and I know how hard it can be)

EDIT: to OP, if you can't buy anything, try to find a friend that could have a outdated 3DS, and install basehaxx there

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami,
Reactions: Lightyose

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It does? I have honestly showed this to a guy that barely knows anything from hacking and he managed to hack his 3DS quickly

It's not the guide being hard, it's the people not knowing half of the stuff the guide is talking about

(No offense towards anyone, I was in the newbie spot once and I know how hard it can be)
Okay I know what you mean but I know that when I downgraded from Version 9.6 to 9.2 I wasn't able to open Decrypt9 because of a Partially Downgrade...(nowhere in the Guide were said how a Partially Downgrade Looks like)(was a bit Confusing :/)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
A bit toxic ?
Not everyone wants to follow the whole Guide and Plailect doesn't explain it perfect especially for noobs :/
Uh, Plailect's guide is literally the go-to guide for noobs. It holds the hand of the user throughout the entire process.

Also, OP, you need homebrew/CFW to be able to install basehaxx in the first place. Your best bet would be to find someone with a hacked 3DS and send them the cart so they install basehaxx. Ofc, that carries its risks (ex. you getting scammed and losing your cart in the process).

Reactions: Zyteus

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and sorry if this isnt the best place to ask but I was wondering if Someone could do the corrupted save file for me so I can hack the 3ds I have Lil friends so no one realcan help me lol any help is appreciated
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...for-bypassing-browsernag.450916/#post-6881587

Use this tutorial to bypass the browser nag and you can install homebrew via browserhax. This won't work on old 3ds, though.

Also yes, you are in the wrong section. Tutorials isn't the place to ask questions. Its for tutorials.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

masteratoms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone and sorry I dont know how to ask a mod to move the thread, however seems that the guide you sent me only works for n3ds however ill try thanks you guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to