Hardware Operation Faceplate NA - Bring the regular sized New 3DS to North America!

endoverend

AKA zooksman
OP
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly if anything the goal of the campaign is to first get a real response from Nintendo regarding the release of the regular new 3ds. And everyone knows that petitions are hardly effective. This is just showing fans how to make their voices heard in the best way possible. There's no sense arguing it.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh Reggie knows you want it . . .
The only thing I'm curious about is how it will be launched eventually, either quietly and kind of oblivious, or Reggie saying in a nintendo Direct: "We know you've been asking for it, and I am happy to say . . . "
I'll leave you be now, good luck.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Seriously?

1) It's WAY more comfortable and lightweight

2) The screen resolution matches the screen size better (it's actually too low for even regular old 3DS)

3) The cover plates are an amazing addition and totally appealing to me. Biggest reason I wanted it. I can't count how many times I saw a Gameboy in a new color and wished I had it just for the color.

4) Colored face buttons.

I'm a modder and would love to get my hands on some faceplates to spice them up a bit with my own designs.

Reactions: endoverend

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I'm sure I'll be happy with my MM N3DS XL, I am actually really jealous about the zelda faceplate just announced on the right.....

x2v4ppynlbukki0zm9nz.jpg

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't want to offend anyone but if you guys have a clue at how marketing works you'll realize that now you have N3DS XL for X dollars and you're complaining cause you'd rather have small N3DS for X and XL for X+50 just so you have a budget option.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
OP
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't want to offend anyone but if you guys have a clue at how marketing works you'll realize that now you have N3DS XL for X dollars and you're complaining cause you'd rather have small N3DS for X and XL for X+50 just so you have a budget option.
I don't think anyone ever suggested a drop in price between the two. Ideally we just want the other option that is available everywhere else in the world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: