Hacking Opera on slot-2 ONLY

Rock Howard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've searched through the forum but unfortunately I didn't find an answer. I have M3 lite (microSD slot-2 cart) and wifi router. I want to surf the web while my PC is off (and the router is working of course), so it looks like DS2Win and Hobro aren't for me and Opera is an only option with a good speed. So here's my question: is it possible to launch Opera Browser DS from slot-2 cart, or there's no way I can get it working without buying slot-1 flashcart? If you know any other browsers which have good speed and allow viewing images than post them please.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could also try buying the slot-1 cartridge only and then using Chishm's "Opera RAM" program to use your M3 Lite in place of the official RAM pack. I do this all the time with the official slot-1 cartridge and my slot-2 Supercard. Less stuff to carry around and swap out that way.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another solution is CycloDS Evolution and an EZ Flash 3-in-1. No patching of the Opera ROM required. Just dump your ROM to the Flash Card and you're in business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello