Hacking opera hack for dsi

• Thread starter tal32123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,915
  • Replies 9
T

tal32123

OP
is there any way to get the old opera browser to work on dsi, i like it more than the free one.

EEragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't see any reason for this, because the browser for the DSi is much better and faster than the commercial one. But if you insist, it's possible to do this: The internal RAM memory is enough to "simulate" the memory expension pack! good luck do do this!

Devion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This can't be done because you need a slot-2 expension pack(the game will ask for that.... good luck..
rolleyes.gif

IF you don't want to use the free one then download bunjallo(i'm not happy with it) that's al you can do because dsi hasn't got the second slot
unsure.gif

T

tal32123

OP
isn't there a hack (it is possible to use m3 or something) through the cheat menu? someone who knows what they are doing just needs to make one that says dsi ram or no slot 2 cart

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Short answer, no, there isn't. But why you'd want to is beyond me. The DSi browser is vastly better than the old DS one.

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like they said no.

And they will probabily never have because like people said, dsi browser>ds opera brwser

T

tal32123

OP
not in my opinion.......i found the other one to be faster and better, whatever guess i have to use the free one
frown.gif

T

tal32123

OP
it was able to load my gmail account (not on basic html) while dsi has to use basic or it runs out of memory (thats the biggest reason)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over