1. fgsfds

OP fgsfds GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    IIRC that's a GPU crash. I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Couldn't tell you what could have caused it.

2. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT The One and Only

Argentina
    Does it support romfs mods?

3. ragestaker21

ragestaker21 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Yes i fixed it, that freeze scared me so im not using any mods, only custom font and engine toggles on off
    Really sad water shader must be turned off for good performance

4. BaffledBatsandSlother

Newcomer

United States
    Just wanted to say thanks again for this awesome port.

Sookie69 likes this.
  5. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    For those who want to create a forwarder, here's an icon I made.

TES3.png

6. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Lol. I cant boot the game it just ask to choose the switch user non stop . Do i put something in the player profile ?

7. TheCasualties

TheCasualties Just trying to be helpful

Netherlands
    WiiEJECT likes this.
  8. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    Yes, I've been playing a little with some mods. So far, I pushing the ones that are already tested just to understand the logic behind what makes then be compatible and what doesn't. I'll come back with results if I manage to fins simething useful.

And I'm using the files coming from my Steam version, which is the GOTY, so files are arranged in a different way already.

TheCasualties likes this.
  9. 1NOOB

Canada
    i tried changing my name , still doesnt work , any idea ? did i miss something? i redid everything and same thing .

10. Messy_Bot

Messy_Bot Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Are you booting the game from the album or through title override?

11. 1NOOB

Canada
    i tried the 2 usual right way ; r on a game title and with an nsp linked to the nro , and the bad way of the album only in applet mod just in case , all gave me the same 2 possibility ;

1.go back to hgmenu if choosen from R+title or appletAlbum
    2.loop on the profile choosing screen if i use the nsp-nro

there was mention of non ascii character , so i tried renaming my profile to juste 1 and same thing keep happening .

also there is nothing in the profiles folder , either jordan or 1(the folder created in data after the nro is launched i guess) , any link ?

i feel like i just missed something stupid lol

12. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

United States
    welp seems my gog version will get some use wish you added a on screen keyboard fot ~+ cheats

13. Messy_Bot

Messy_Bot Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Has anyone started on making a fowarder yet? I'd love to have one.

14. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    The idea was that each person could make his/her own forwarder, since it's an extremely easy and quick process. But here's mine.

Attached Files:

Messy_Bot likes this.
  15. Messy_Bot

Messy_Bot Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I see, I've never made one before so I didnt know. I'll probably use yours since I like the icon.

WiiEJECT likes this.
  16. kidkat210

kidkat210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Messy_Bot likes this.
  17. dragnipur

dragnipur Member
    Newcomer

United States
    First off, thank you so much for this port! I remember seeing this last year and I kinda skipped it because I didn't feel like getting into a huge RPG but after playing Fallout 3 for the first time last month, I've been re-hooked on the ES/FO formula. Was getting into Skyrim Switch before I remembered about this. This is just amazing work to me and ngl I feel blessed to experience Morrowind for the first time while just chilling in bed. Sure, moving the cursor with a joystick is a pain but hey it's worth it for me. I just have a couple noob questions if someone knowledgeable would like to chime in.

1) it seems stable af so far, but does it crash later on in the game? I feel like this is a dumb question but after playing Fallout 3 on PS3, I seriously have PTSD from all the crashes I had LMAO

2) I never played with mods before so just wanted to clear this up. I put in MOP and Project Atlas. in order, I put in MOP core, MOP vanilla textures, Fjalding anti-suck and then Atlas core. are the other atlas files recommended for me to drop in too? I kept it to mainly the cores but maybe it needs all of it. also, do I pack the .bat files in with the bsa or they'll be fine just out in the "data files" folder? So far, I left them in the data files folder and everything seems to run smoother when I load. I thiiiink I'm good but i'm just not familiar with .bsa files so thought I'd double check with the experts here.

EDIT - a third question I forgot to ask. I was using redirect method originally and loved I could save clips with sound. Started using an nsp forwarder but no videos allowed. Is there a way to enable that on forwarders?

Thanks again, fgsfds (and openmw team of course)!!

Last edited by dragnipur, Nov 9, 2020
  18. ViewtifulM

ViewtifulM Member
    Newcomer

Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-39-49-353_com.metago.astro.png Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-39-41-724_com.metago.astro.png Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-40-30-084_com.metago.astro.png Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-40-13-480_com.metago.astro.png Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-40-02-839_com.metago.astro.png Screenshot_2020-11-15-10-39-57-406_com.metago.astro.png Hi!

I've installed OpenMW and it takes almost 9 minutes to get past the initial black screen. I have no mods, just vanilla Morrowind GOTY, and a real 512 GB SanDisk micro SD. The OP talks about 45 secs. What could be wrong here?

Last edited by ViewtifulM, Nov 15, 2020
  19. Omnispore

Omnispore Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    What is the class / speed of your SD card? mine is 15MB/s and its still about a minute before it boots.

20. dragnipur

dragnipur Member
    Newcomer

United States
    ok nevermind my dumb questions, I finished Morrowind. :D

while the game can get janky, it was still fucking amazing getting to play through it all in bed. it’s zoomed to top 5 switch experiences for me. Thanks again for the port!

I had one crash throughout the entire game. almalexia‘s room is janky af already but if you try to kill her there, everybody starts attacking and it crashes after a few seconds of fighting. No biggie imo but felt like I should note it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - OpenMW, Switch,