Homebrew RELEASE OpenLara Switch Port

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the TR2/tr3 implementation going along? I would love to read more about the technical difficulties that are mastered here. Best wishes to the hard working dev. Great project!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk
Even a year later they are still not supported (completely). So sad.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

DragonBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys... I have a few questions regarding which is the "best" version of TR1 to play using the openlara project. After a small research, as far as I can understand, the PC version is better in general (and it also has extra levels in the case of the "gold" edition) but it has lower res movies and it is missing music cues from the ps1 version, Am I correct...? So, is it possible to create some sort of a patched version which can use the music cues of the ps1 and the better fmvs and be playable through openlara for the switch?

Last edited by DragonBoy,
Reactions: Fadi5555

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys... I have a few questions regarding which is the "best" version of TR1 to play using the openlara project. After a small research, as far as I can understand, the PC version is better in general (and it also has extra levels in the case of the "gold" edition) but it has lower res movies and it is missing music cues from the ps1 version, Am I correct...? So, is it possible to create some sort of a patched version which can use the music cues of the ps1 and the better fmvs and be playable through openlara for the switch?
You can absolutely hack your preferred version together.

Reactions: DragonBoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small