Homebrew OoTHax confirmed!

D

Deleted User

i guess no one will know.
the savegame itself for sure... but if it has a payload file i m not sure if it will do.

You can have a try with the Regionfour file for OOT.. if that will work for you i guess it will work with ninjhax oot file too (because that one has a payload file that will be transfered to the card too..)

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i guess no one will know.
the savegame itself for sure... but if it has a payload file i m not sure if it will do.

You can have a try with the Regionfour file for OOT.. if that will work for you i guess it will work with ninjhax oot file too (because that one has a payload file that will be transfered to the card too..)
i maked region four for oot3d and its worked :)

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon warehouse deal currently has 4 copies of OOT in good condition at $33.83 - tax - shipping. I am gonna pick up 1 copy. So 3 more left.

Update: Gone within minutes.

Now has 2 copies of like new OOT at $38.06.

Update2: 1 copy of like new OOT at $38.06 left

Update3: F5 and saw 1 more OOT in good condition at $33.83

Update4: All gone I guess.

Last edited by tivu100,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you from the future came back there to bury it so you could find it :O lol
:unsure: Perhaps, someone else picked up his future self's note of the winning lottery number. Go search for who won the lottery the other day and get your winning lottery number back.:rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.