Homebrew OoT3DHax not working in New3DS

Txustra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have succesfully installed the payload via oot3dhax installer inclued in smea's starter pack but it does not work on my N3DS in the lastest version (yes, I selected New3DS payload instead of Old).

On the other hand, I have tried the haxx in other of my old3ds and it works flawlessly there.

What is happening here?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have succesfully installed the payload via oot3dhax installer inclued in smea's starter pack but it does not work on my N3DS in the lastest version (yes, I selected New3DS payload instead of Old).

On the other hand, I have tried the haxx in other of my old3ds and it works flawlessly there.

What is happening here?
What firmware are you on? The Oothax installer doesn't work to install the correct payload on 11.X. The only way to install it above 10.7 is to use a Powersave dongle.

If you aren't on 11.x and you're trying to install it to use ON 11.x on another DS then you have to make sure the payload is selected for the correct console; meaning you have to physically change it to N3DS 11.1.0-34 if that's what your N3DS is on. Assuming you've done it correctly the hack should attempt to load one way or the other, unless you're not installing it at all.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Txustra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What firmware are you on? The Oothax installer doesn't work to install the correct payload on 11.X. The only way to install it above 10.7 is to use a Powersave dongle.

If you aren't on 11.x and you're trying to install it to use ON 11.x on another DS then you have to make sure the payload is selected for the correct console; meaning you have to physically change it to N3DS 11.1.0-34 if that's what your N3DS is on. Assuming you've done it correctly the hack should attempt to load one way or the other, unless you're not installing it at all.

I have both systems in the latest firmware, but it only works in the O3DS, not in N3DS.
Isn't there any way to inject the save or something like that in 11.x?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both systems in the latest firmware, but it only works in the O3DS, not in N3DS.
Isn't there any way to inject the save or something like that in 11.x?

Weird, pretty sure it's a payload error lol, but yeah, you can do that too, just do some google searching for the "raw images" and you'll find em. (if you have a powersave)

You can have somebody provide you a injectable oot3dhax save, but they need to be the same cart number or else it won't work.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't the saves be injected with JKSV or another save manager?

Yes and no.

Not the ones already provided because they're meant to work in conjunction with Powersaves, but like I said earlier, someone can make an injectable save with the correct payload on it, but the cart numbers would have to be the same or else you'll get corrupted data everytime.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all