Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I did not say this is fake, I said its retarded. And no I didnt try it, and neither did the guy who made this video(or so it says). Its some kid whos typing crap into msword when instead could have made a list of websites to visit in a thread. This is spam and retarded, dunno if its fake or not.

B

ball2012003

its not fake its awesome cause i am trying it myself
they even have a shoutbox and theres like ten people chatting with me right now on my dsi

B

ball2012003

it is true
the dsitube and idsi sites are still in the making but the dsicade has three games that you can play and a shout box
it is cool especially the war game it has

B

ball2012003

Crass said:
Why not link to the websites yourself instead of linking to some retarded half-assed youtube video?
because that youtube video has the links already

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So that nobody else has to watch that bullsh!t video, here are the links:

http://dsicade.com
Confirmed site. Heard of it a month ago. Web based games.

http://dsitube.webs.com
Asks you to install a new iDSI Web Browser channel to your SD Card from your computer. Sounds fishy and the link to said browser is broken. The link to "videos" has no content.

http://idsi.webs.com
Says it will be a "Community Site". Also says incomplete, come back later.

B

ball2012003

also dsicade added a new game
link to new game:dsicade.com/DOH/

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rascal said:
So that nobody else has to watch that bullsh!t video, here are the links:
Thanks for taking the punishment of actually watching that you-teletube thingy and checking out the links.
I got annoyed (and bored) after 5 secs of trying to watch it ... my condolences to your memory-braincells. I hope some therapy can help you get rid of ... "the burn" *dramatic drum-sounds*.

Oh well, serves me right I guess ... actually reading a thread named like this one ... topic title says the most when it doesn't tell anything.

The Judge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really can't stand text videos like this, especially this video. It would have been better for the OP to describe the website and provide links. This website reminds me of PSP portals where you can play flash games etc. Although this website looks really dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....