XP
Country
Netherlands
Source
Source ORIGINAL DUTCH

translated with google
OnLive is live
by Jesse Moerkerk - November 18, 2010
In the U.S., 12 hours today at the much talked OnLive online game system, which you no disc online games (like Mafia II, Borderlands) can play. We will soon no longer need to buy games?

For years there has been speculation that digital distribution, where you download games instead of being in the shops to buy the physical destruction of computer games will mean. The evidence is there has not been delivered, but now there is a hijacker on the coast, OnLive.

The idea behind OnLive is music to your ears, because through a subscription service you can use this service all the games you want without having to buy them. A kind of online video store for games so.

Starting today, U.S. gamers can buy a special box, which allows logging into the servers of a game and OnLive rent. The game of your choice running on a computer maybe 3000 km away, but you can play without problems. OnLive had previously been available for PC gamers, but unfortunately there is a group of gamers who still can not use this service, the Nintendo Wii owners ...

This is obviously only partly to blame OnLive, because we all know that Nintendo's online system is totally inappropriate for a comprehensive service like this. And I think that's a shame because it's not just a solution for anyone (online) to gaming, the system can also serve as a glorified 'demo service. I myself have never been online in Monster Hunter Tri, but for a few dollars I would just like to look at this virtual hunting grounds.

I am very positive, but there will undoubtedly be a group of players to the game physically in their collection to have. I wonder how gamers will react to OnLive and if Nintendo ever does an online system that lends itself well for this.

So they are online at last... I don´t like this since my Internet is Zetta so SLOW...

Maybe I gonna give it a shot
closedeyes.gif

Dunno if this is posted yet.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what that article's trying to say, seeing as the translation is bad and OnLive's been working for months. Unless you're talking about the home console version rather than PC, in which case, yes, that is new.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is nothing new, ive been a (free) subscriber to onlive for a while now, gunna cancel soon though.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Euhm... OnLive has been online for a while now ;p
I think about 3 months? The only new thing is the OnLive box which allows you to play on your TV

The only thing Im waiting for is European servers finally coming online. Belgium should have them beginning of next year YAY
I just hope that I dont HAVE to go through Belgacom
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night