oni zero

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by azerty1, Aug 31, 2009.

Aug 31, 2009

oni zero by azerty1 at 2:35 AM (571 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. azerty1
    OP

Member azerty1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i did it for fun and for experience with a random game in the requests thread that was easy, but if anyone wants it, here it is.
    coded in C#, so you'll need the .NET framework. put the snario files from the script folder into the /bin/debug folder and let it work its magic. i uploaded the entire Sharpdevelop project thing in case if anyone wants to see the code(and 'cuz i've never made an executable in my life)...which, i wrote while half asleep so it's really messy and stupid things happened in there...here it is...if anyone wants to actually start a project and do all the graphics editing and stuff, i'll write an inserter too, but now I'm probably off to check out other games and up my skills at reverse engineering these things.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJJIHPN0

oh, and feedback on my code is welcome...even if most of it was written in a drunken stupor...

2. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    Sharpdevelop and Visual C# both compiles the exe in bin/debug

3. azerty1
    OP

Member azerty1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    huh...i never noticed that...that does make it more convenient, though.

oh, and does anyone know of a small game to hack that happens to have pointer tables? i think i should find out what those are and stuff and how to work with them...

4. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    YS DS (japanese) is a PERFECT example.