One thing I suck at

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Today is a remarkable day, for I discovered yet another thing I suck at. I was fiddling around with the Photoshop vector tools and whatnot... then I added some strokes and fills... and suddenly:
2zs05xt.png
Oh my god. It's freaking hideous. It's supposed to be some dude playing on his Nintendo 3DS, but it just looks really wrong. Well I don't know, I thought maybe because the actual drawing was horrible:
33lck03.jpg
And I really suck at drawing... So today I thought: "Hmm, why not try the pen tool without a sketch to trace from since I suck at drawing?"
unsure.gif

Yeah well, that didn't turn out to be ANY good, either.
103bz0i.png
I really suck at this... Any tips? Or is it a hopeless case?
rofl.gif

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holified 2x said:
It depended what do u wanna draw in general also practice every day u see a pictures u like try to draw it thats what i did and it really helps trust me.

Okay, thanks
happy.gif

I also decided I might collect people's sketches off the internet and turn them into fully colored images.
But I'll also follow your advice.. I do need to improve my drawing skills significantly.
tongue.gif

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Drawing or draftsmanship is the one of the areas that people do not improve with age. Stuff like cognitive abilities or physical attributes tend to get stronger as we age (before going down for seniors) but drawing is something that does not improve without constant practice. This is especially true because drawing requires conscious observation.

Why do you need to improve your drawing? Are you in High school, planning to do something art related?

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kudaku said:
Drawing or draftsmanship is the one of the areas that people do not improve with age. Stuff like cognitive abilities or physical attributes tend to get stronger as we age (before going down for seniors) but drawing is something that does not improve without constant practice. This is especially true because drawing requires conscious observation.

Why do you need to improve your drawing? Are you in High school, planning to do something art related?

Nah, I'm going to my last year of mid-school and I need some talents. (I lack those
tongue.gif
)
Just thought it'd be nice if I could impress anyone at all.
Looks like I'll have to keep trying.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv