MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I actually just finish translating all Item Description (just the item description at the moment to avoid blackscreen)
seem to be working perfectly.

also i found a bug on the game (on the first World Map, not exactly which location)
the bug is when Luffy is completely invincible by doing these order (Ace, Luffy, Brook "Third player can be anyone")
Im using the saved data uploaded by Dark Flasher, also tested on it on Original Files none translate.

@earlynovfan
there is no reason to translated the story actually, you could watch anime or read manga.

lionson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The story is the last thing that i'm going to translate, if i want to translate it.
Nearly everyone who plays the game knows the story of one piece, so i would say the story telling aspects are not that relevant.

rptheshooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why I would like the story translated is that my friend cannot watch the anime because he has no time to watch it. He has the game but has no idea what is going on other than Luffy beats people up and that the people that join his party are his crew. So far I love the translation though as a one piece fan my self. The game gets hard real fast though at some points but other than that the game is solid and works. I am at Marine ford at the moment.

Rokubato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can't wait for the fully translated items! thanks man!
btw, I have the original game, if I dl the iso, and patch it, I can use my old save file right?

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
The reason why I would like the story translated is that my friend cannot watch the anime because he has no time to watch it. He has the game but has no idea what is going on other than Luffy beats people up and that the people that join his party are his crew. So far I love the translation though as a one piece fan my self. The game gets hard real fast though at some points but other than that the game is solid and works. I am at Marine ford at the moment.

Have you friend read the Manga instead then? Alternatively just watch the anime in his free time. Or even just tell him what's going on/happened at X points in the game.

lionson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have you friend read the Manga instead then? Alternatively just watch the anime in his free time. Or even just tell him what's going on/happened at X points in the game.
I would suggest that your friend have to watch the anime or read the manga if he likes the game.
In my opinion, one piece is just brilliant, and when you are "included" in the story, know the feelings of all characters and you see how important friendships are, thats really nice.
I am watching it the second time from the beginning, and its even more fun.

Ronteque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There is still no reason for the story to be translated as it pretty much follows the Anime.

What we all need is the skills, items and descriptions for the skills and items...

I have read that someone already have the items translated 100%. It would be great if someone can put up the new patch with 100% item and skills.. that is pretty much what everyone need, not the story translation.

Some instruction on how to use the patch would be great too.

2012Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually just finish translating all Item Description (just the item description at the moment to avoid blackscreen)
seem to be working perfectly.

also i found a bug on the game (on the first World Map, not exactly which location)
the bug is when Luffy is completely invincible by doing these order (Ace, Luffy, Brook "Third player can be anyone")
Im using the saved data uploaded by Dark Flasher, also tested on it on Original Files none translate.

@earlynovfan
there is no reason to translated the story actually, you could watch anime or read manga.

pre... ano na natapos natin? pwede ba ako hingi sa'yo yung files na natapos mu? i'll use it also for reference....
para na rin mabuo ko yung iba pang translation na nagawa ko.

JerichoJavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I wanted to thank you all for the translation. It's a real shame most games like this don't have a US or EU release...

I'm so hooked up on the game, only bad thing is i don't know what most items do and the black screens on the shop and other areas u_u

But great work overall =)

JonWailord

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys i'm italian , my congratulations for this awesome work, but I have a problem, after patch the iso the game don't have the music when I play, there are any sort of sounds but no music during the level. esxplecation?

sorry for my poor english

Ronteque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Any progress? It is so close to complete.. I really hope there is a blackscreen fix and 100% items/skills.. Thanks for this awesome patch.

xenonick23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much thanks to those contributing to the translations! If anyone needs help truncating skills/items or some quality checking after translating (especially if english isn't your first language), I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand. Just throw the files my way, and I'll do everything I can.

Thanks again!!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried applying the patch r1, r2 using the patcher provided to the game iso. But my game got no background music?

You need a patched ISO for that. Try and google for it.

I might take a look on Romance Dawn this weekend and release a working patch, but no promises.

JonWailord

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried applying the patch r1, r2 using the patcher provided to the game iso. But my game got no background music?

I risolve this problem, the problem is not the patch but your psp, the background music works only with the 6.60 CFW, I installed the 6.60 me1.8 and the game works perfectly.

migasmike

Trophies
XP
Country
going to Workshop to make items or to Warehouse by moving items it give me black screen. you already fix this problem? and beta r2 is the last Beta Release? it's official?

the Untested BETA isn't very well. have some problems in view item descrition

the untested beta continue with black screen

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the Untested BETA isn't very well. have some problems in view item descrition
please stop using bigger letters

if you can at least read the all post you would know that they are trying to fix the problems that are already known

there hasnt been an update on the patches so they still have the errors untill fix come out

so please have patience and dont double post use the edit button

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F