Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i didnt use the google translator + i never used it i said i checked some of the japanese mobs not translated them and aparenlty many of them are from gold rogers excecution in ep000 where it started the story i cant get the hole story :( only half mobs and half story and btw if u dont want my story i dont really care that much i am a huge fun of one piece that want to help if anyone wants to take it make it his destroy the content tell it is his job i simply dont care i do it for me and only myself and some friends of mine that cant play the game cause they dont know the gae ^^ no offence i just telling my opinion to MrShyCity i am using MadEditor is there suposed to be any blobs and down the story? i think i ll try somethink if it works i ll tell u about it

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
thats because ep00000.pac is the beginning of the Story and thats when Gold Roger executed
+ ep0000.pac file doesnt mean it contain whole the story, you have to move to other .pac file to translate story

proof and look at the script i posted earlier
snap029_zpsbc13d2e6.png

snap031-1_zpsfb053fc8.png

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you guys upload some of the story chunks to pastebin? Or other files? That way people who know the language can get at it without having to be a coder.

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok thnx i think i got the main idea i ll try to translate it(some part for testing) if i make it ill tell u probably in 2-3 hours i need to go for dinner cause its christams when i end with the pac editing i compress it with the madoca tools the one for cpk which is working i ll do it that way and then just import it into the iso with cd image or umdgen right? shall i do something else or is it that all i need?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel a Translation of the Story is unnecessary.

I mean everyone is familiar with the story and the game has nothing new concerning the Story, so I don't really see the point in doing it.

I aim for a 100% Translation of Digimon World ReDigitize because it's an Original Story and it is actually good.
For the Digimon Adventure PSP I might just bring only a Menu Patch probably.

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
soo i translated the ep0000 and it was pretty good i think but when i compressed the files into the cpk again and started the game when i got to play it frozen and forced closed soooooo was it a mistake in compressing it or something else ? thnx anyway btw romstar u dont have ti translate the story just give some tips to someone so he can translate it for the others ^^ btw i translated according to the manga story just to know...

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Johny M, I can offer to check scripts for errors, so you can send me what you translated and I can check.
Of course I need the original lines too though.

MrShyCity

OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
soo i translated the ep0000 and it was pretty good i think but when i compressed the files into the cpk again and started the game when i got to play it frozen and forced closed soooooo was it a mistake in compressing it or something else ? thnx anyway btw romstar u dont have ti translate the story just give some tips to someone so he can translate it for the others ^^ btw i translated according to the manga story just to know...

did you use Hex Mode or Text Mode?
Make sure when editing use Hex Mode.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country

did you use Hex Mode or Text Mode?
Make sure when editing use Hex Mode.
didnt use the hex mode.... i used the text mode -_- im too stupid for this world

hmm.. i think u are having problem with the null value because you are using text... when i edit some txt i used hex mode also there is a character limitation for every japanese character.. this is happen when the translator need to cut a specific word example is captain to capt.

Alex Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
added new beta Unstested BEAT
Untested BETA (because im still not getting blackscreen from Warehouse, Workshop or Sales Item)

to those who are still having problem with blackscreen
please report back if your still having trouble.
Thanks for doing all this, it's really appreciated. I tested the untested beta and i'm still getting the blackscreen problem. I don't really know what the problem could be beside what you were saying earlier about over-lapping text, I don't know if you've already fixed all of that though. Thanks again, if there is anything I can do to help beside translating (I know absolutely no Japanese) just let me know.

MrShyCity

OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
What type of main file does it use? A CPK or something else?
.APC file

added a new file and i tested myself for now i fix the problem "Blackscreen" on removing items on Warehouse (at less on my saved data "Eniesu Lobby").

Edit - @Alex Red
try the new file i uploaded see if the Blackscreen is still occurring

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Its done the intro of the story:D i still have a long way to go but i have a problem in importing it to cpk file:( sooooo is anyone voluntiring to do it? he doesnt has to test it he can just send it back to me no prob i am sending a translated and a not translated one so u can check it too the story except some places i needed to cut is acording with the manga one soo i think there isnt any grammar problems but i cant see how it looks in the game :((it may look like crap since it might go out of the dialog clouds) and btw when tried to compress it with the tools from madoka tools it if i unchecked the force compress it was too big and if i checked it it was smaller thought the files inside were exactly the same size...aparenlty i checked it out and i saw that even the original if you go through the apk extractor(from madoka tools) and then build it again it keeps freezing and forcing the psp to shut down perfect one problem after another :(

Attachments

• ep00000.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 145

klintsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck guys i cant help you anything cause i got no idea on those things but i wish you the best :bow: cant wait for that .........

Alex Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.APC file

added a new file and i tested myself for now i fix the problem "Blackscreen" on removing items on Warehouse (at less on my saved data "Eniesu Lobby").

Edit - @Alex Red
try the new file i uploaded see if the Blackscreen is still occurring
Just checked it out, still getting the same problems, during any item synthesis, retrieving warehouse items, and for almost every item description. Sorry for the bad news, but i'm sure you'll figure it out.

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For unpacking CPK use this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myvqu5o96tdbuls

and use the cpk_unpack.exe on UTF_Tab07B3 folder to unpack ALL.CPK file.

And repack ALL.CPK with this (CriFileMajik):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3h0b2o4soxvv937

2012Z
still not working for me for some reason it is slightly different with the original which was playing just fine and i have a 1mb shorter file can you tell me how you decompress it thought? i opened the cpk_unpack.exe and i still had an instant open-close of the programm which absolutely nothing happened soo shall i just copy inside the folder the .cpk or open the cmd.exe programm and run it from it? btw i checked the informations for the original one and the homemade one and it was the same but slighlty different still i got the force close on the psp :(

the original cpk:
CPK Filename:ALL.cpk
File format version:Ver.7, Rev.1
Data alignment:2.048
Content files:2.183
Compressed files:1.853
Content file size:268.347.788
Compressed file size:229.152.952 (85,39%)
Enable Filename info.:True (91.088 bytes) [Sorted]
Enable ID info.:False
Tool version:CPKMC2.30.07, DLL3.00.07

the homemade cpk:
Mine:CPK Filename:New folder.cpk
File format version:Ver.7, Rev.1
Data alignment:2.048
Content files:2.183
Compressed files:1.967
Content file size:268.347.788
Compressed file size:228.042.192 (84,98%)
Enable Filename info.:True (82.368 bytes) [Sorted]
Enable ID info.:False
Tool version:CPKMG1.36.00, DLL1.36.00

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...