Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ty very much now ill try and transslate the story IF i can extract the pac files and then compress them again i will try them if they can play and i will upload them here if anyone wants them but first comes the pac extracting :P btw i tried the PACExtractor 2.0 i found but it didnt work soo im searching a new one every help is accepted (i have a looooooooot of free time)

klintsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GOOD LUCK ON TRANSLATING THE STORY MAN :D CAUSE I REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONE PIECE STORY AT THE SAME TIME ENJOYING PLAYING THE GAME CAUSE I GOT NO TIME ON READING MANGA HEHE SO HOPE YOU GONNA TRANSLATE IT GOOD LUCK

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well aparently when im going to decode the pac with the madoka tools it gets an error and its not respondind :( i was on that decoding the pac files for 7 hours(literally(i am not joking)) and tried every single thing i found aparently nothing worked on any pack of one piece :( so any other tool u might know?

pukekay

Trophies
XP
Country
can you make tutorial po?
please gustong gusto ko kasi tong one piece . lalo ko na excite ng makita ko tong thread na to :)

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Explain the "error" you were getting?

I started the programm according the instructions the .cpk file were the story was inside was extracted smoothly and in the end when it came to extract the pac files i placed it inside the madoka tools(one for testing) and run the decodepac.exe it started smoothly and started to making the files and after 3-4 seconds the programm crashed saying madoka tools are not responding leaving the folder with only one txt file inside (and 2 lines with numbers inside the txt) and thats all i tried with another game too(only test) and the same problem occured is it maybe windows fault? like wanting to run in xp windows(or linux)? i will try to open game that you are translating if the problem still exist then i ll come for your guidance well it seems the programm did opened the .pac files from danball game :( soo it seems that the programm is working perfectly soo my guess is that the danball pac files were similar with the madoka ones and as a coincidence could open with their code but the one piece pac files werent so lucky and couldnt open with those tools :( back to the searching

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue there is that whatever file it stopped on (Look at the program and see what the last file name is) isn't encoded the same as the others. Simply remove that file from the folder with the tools and try again.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
JohnyM, you tried with the MadokaTools already? It seems that's what MrShyCity is using.
no MadokaTools doesnt work on .PAC files already tried that (i only link your Danball Tool cause of .CPK extractor "too lazy to upload a quickbms and cpk script")

@JohnyM no need to extract .pac files
well once the ALL.cpk is completely extracted
open MadEdit and drag and drop the .pac file
then change the MadEdit ENCODING to UTF-8 Unicode 8-bit
Start looking for script and start editing

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
added new beta Unstested BEAT
Untested BETA (because im still not getting blackscreen from Warehouse, Workshop or Sales Item)

to those who are still having problem with blackscreen
please report back if your still having trouble.

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
last and final question i hope i what is the format language of the pac files i inserted the japanese language but it seems that only half of it stated making sences the other half is like û0}ú4fヨスbェÿÿZ sorry again for the question thank u for all the way u helped me so far :D

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yup i know i found everything the thing is that i havent inserted every language font soo i installed the japanese one i thought that this could do the trick but it only found half of it the other half is .... unrecognized soo can u pls tell me the font language of the pac files? if i know it i can see the rest

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sorry for double posting it was accidently sooo i think either i have the wrong programm either something is going wrong:( something like that :(
images
and i have put the encoding u told me i should the [UTF-8] unicod 8 bit (UTF-8)

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Johny, what Hex Editor are you using?
Also, you should see chunks of text with what appears to be useless blobs elsewhere. That's other data in the file. If you're getting blobs of solid readable Japanese, then you're probably in the right place.

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well the think is that half of them are readable japanese and half of them plain useless blobs i am usind MadEdit like MrShyCity told me to use and the encoding he said but still its half-half

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But for the love of good if anyone is trying to translate anything don't use google Translator. It messed so many things already up in this translation that I still have to correct like 40% of the Patch.
You double only my work if you don't check your translated work :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back