One Piece Cruise Sp & 2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by martin-one, Dec 19, 2014.

1. martin-one
    OP

martin-one Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2014
    Mexico
    Tlaquepaque, Jalisco
    hello
    I see in one piece sp 2, we have a option to tranfer the saved dates of Op sp1.
    I have Gateway, is this posible with gateway?

Thanks

2. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    It depends on how it transfers save files.

Possible YES:
    SP1 writes some files on the internal SD Card, SP2 then reads from the SD card.
    2 3DSs are required for a transfer one has SP1 in while the other has SP2 (unless SP2 it's a download play thing like AC:WW and AC:CF, which will not be possible).

Anything else is 99% not gonna be possible.

I cannot say for sure because I don't own those games, but I think that the ways I mentioned could work.

3. martin-one
    OP

martin-one Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2014
    Mexico
    Tlaquepaque, Jalisco
    I refer to, when start One piece sp2, the game says, You can use the savedata of Onepieces sp1 if you finished, but i don't now if its possible with Gateway.
    Thanks anyway :3

4. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    As I said, it depends on how it plans to read the data, if sp1 stores something on the sd card sp2 can pick it up easily. Try to import the data and report back, check how it's trying to get the data from sp1

Btw why the heck would you play these, they are crap. You should watch the anime / read the manga if you're into One Piece.