Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
medal.png
On the fourth day of Tempmas results...
...GBAtemp gave to me: 10 Tempmas tunes!

The Five Days of Tempmas Results
Day Four: Music

The Five Days of Tempmas Results continue. Over the last week we revealed the winners of each competition one day and competition at a time. Tomorrow, on the fifth and final day, the various winning entries will be presented for all to see! As well as the long overdue removal of the Christmas emoticons.

tempmas-song2.gif

On the fourth day of Tempmas results, GBAtemp gave to me: 10 pretty pictures, 4 merry movies, 10 seasonal stories, and 10 Tempmas tunes.

In the music competition we called on the composers in the audience to create a GBAtemp and Christmas-themed song. With GBAtemp as your muse we hope that you'll continue to draw musical inspiration, yeoshi. We'll be humming that Tempmas tune for weeks to come as you enjoy your brand new Nintendo DS Lite and flash cart of choice. Congratulations!

The second place winners will be receiving an M3i Zero and a 4GB MicroSD, and the third place winners will be choosing from either a stylish DS/DSLite/DSi case or an R4i adapter. You will each be contacted about your prizes tomorrow by a member of the staff after the entry reveal.

Second place winners:
Densetsu3000
science
TenenTenen
tinymonkeyt

Third place winners:
JR
Kirah
Lubbo
MarkDarkness
Shiro786

(Note 1: Entries are listed by winning group and alphabetical order).
(Note 2: One member did not include their member name. If you entered the music competition and have any connection to the name "JR" please contact me immediately so that we can confirm your listing).

Stayed tuned tomorrow for the fifth and final day of Tempmas results, in which the entries will be revealed! And a very big thank you to our partner sites for sponsoring the Tempmas competition. Check these guys out if you're ever in the market for gaming accessories - iShopVideoGame, Gamezway, WikiNDS

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay I got runner up
smile.gif

Now that all the results are up, thanks again for putting this on! GBAtemp really is such a great site with great admins
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sonicslasher said:
Ace Gunman said:
Sonicslasher said:
Can I get a link to the song?
Which song?

The winning one.
Tomorrow, on the fifth and final day, the various winning entries will be presented for all to see! As well as the long overdue removal of the Christmas emoticons.
Tomorrow.
tongue.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how Acey asked which song Josh meant even though any answer would've been the same
rofl2.gif

Also, thanks for the contest GBAtemp + sponsor sites and also congrats to the other winning entries! I really look forward to hearing your guyses songs (and really embarrassed for others to hear my entry >.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
I like how Acey asked which song Josh meant even though any answer would've been the same
rofl2.gif

Also, thanks for the contest GBAtemp + sponsor sites and also congrats to the other winning entries! I really look forward to hearing your guyses songs (and really embarrassed for others to hear my entry >.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
(Note 2: One member did not include their member name. If you entered the music competition and have any connection to the name "JR" please contact me immediately so that we can confirm your listing).
Uh, that's me. Yep, I'm JR.

*EDIT*
My bad, I meant to add this as a second edit to my post above instead of making a double-post
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too