Gaming OMG scarriest ds game I've ever played!

xflare42x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dementium actually has a pretty boring story in my opinion; bland and is barely talked about until the end. There isn't much scare either besides seeing a new enemy or the medusa head screams.

In any case, the recently localized Theresia: Dear Emile is probably the scariest DS game out now, unless you count Japanese games.

Now excuse me while I go back to be a DS-Release News lurker.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PyroJames - Touch the Dead... Hey, I've seen that movie!
rofl2.gif

I get scared playing most games because I'm very twitchy. Dementium made me wet my pants as soon as I saw that thing at the end of the corridor.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Theyre not just epic, theyre really epic....Makes you have a feeling i cant describe, like youre....arghh how do i phrase it....A victory feeling or something.
nyanya.gif

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nanashi no gemu freaks me more than dementium... but im not saying that dementium aint already that freaky. very tight hallways and zombie like thinggies climbing roof tops are creepy enough for me.

however, in nanashi no gemu, when you encounter "something", all you can do is run(atleast to the part of the story Im currently at). and seeing them pop out form supposedly "safe" walkways always give me a scare.

The "Riko" whispers on the train(with the very low-tone and voice echo) and the male ghost that pop-ed out infront of the player(after logging of from the 2d RPG on the TS) in the hospital scenario was freakingly awesome. The puzzles are really nice too.

I really hope this game gets a US release.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eine said:
nanashi no gemu freaks me more than dementium... but im not saying that dementium aint already that freaky. very tight hallways and zombie like thinggies climbing roof tops are creepy enough for me.

however, in nanashi no gemu, when you encounter "something", all you can do is run(atleast to the part of the story Im currently at). and seeing them pop out form supposedly "safe" walkways always give me a scare.

The "Riko" whispers on the train(with the very low-tone and voice echo) and the male ghost that pop-ed out infront of the player(after logging of from the 2d RPG on the TS) in the hospital scenario was freakingly awesome. The puzzles are really nice too.

I really hope this game gets a US release.

I really, really doubt it.

Hickeyl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sjones900 said:
I just started playing Dementium the Ward, OMG its sooooo scary its awesome. Are there any other games like it?

if you thinks thats scary then you might like mario 64 ds

-.- seriously the boo ghosts are more frighting than the retarded zombies on that game
happy.gif

im not dissing the game i like it but im not 1 to be scared >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)