omega ruby saved data

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Blocked Name, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Blocked Name
    OP

Blocked Name GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2015
    just used pkhex on my cia game of omega ruby and now when i load the game it says the saved data is not compatible with this version so it cant be used. anyone had this problem or know why it is happening thankyou for any future help

2. Blocked Name
    OP

Jun 30, 2015
    pls help not sure if there is any way to save all my pokemon from the past few games and pokemon bank doesnt even work on this save

3. Rafael_ZW

Rafael_ZW Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2015
    Brazil
    U have to import the save then go to the first tab, go to the respective save and press "L+R+X" to remove the secure value, close the sdf then launch the game and be happy haha

Kibido likes this.
  4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Sounds like you need to install the latest Omega Ruby update, I've had this error when using my saves on another console where the updates weren't installed. I guess pkhex converts the save to the latest update format.
    Or it could be what the guy above me said, but the error doesn't sound like it's related to that, it's worth a try though.

5. Blocked Name
    OP

Jun 30, 2015
    thanks man this worked but for some reason i cant access my free shiny rayzuazza. im using a free cia of the game by free i mean any region and my ds is on the usa region