Gaming Omega ruby old save

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hi

since i got myself new console and sold old one,i wanted to transfer old save of omega ruby to new console. I have used save manager exploid to make backup, saved it on my pc and when i was done with settig up everything i flashed back save with save manager. Problem is that i got error on game this save file is not compatible. Is there any way to fix it? Last console was old 3ds, 10.6 emunand and new one is old 3ds xl, 10.7 console. Both of games are updated.

GKGC34

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think this homebrew can delete secure values.
For doing this you can either use JK's SaveManager or SaveDataFiler (which is more difficult to find since it's the official Nintendo tool and it's illegal to post it here).

Last edited by GKGC34,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What about my save file? Since I do not own anymore old console, i got only save file, can i still restore it?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What do you mean with old pokemon x save? We're talking about omega ruby right now. SO i should only delete secure value and flash back my old save file?

GKGC34

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can talk only for SaveDataFiler since it's what I use but it should work similarly with JK's SaveManager.
Seeing you only have the "main" file, you'll have to place it in the correct folder structure first so SaveDataFiler can see it and will let you import it and you'll be able to delete the secure value.

GKGC34

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please, explain me how to delete secure value, also post me a link of savedatafiler please.
Sadly I can't post a link to SaveDataFiler here since it's illegal.

Edit: Once you installed it I will explain you the steps to do for deleting the secure value.
And the video posted by @Stoned does not apply in this case since we are talking about eShop save not retail save, the process is different.

Last edited by GKGC34,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ummm this video helped me a lot, but I've got installed omega ruby on my emunand. How do i know which one of these files is it?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Unfortunately it doesn't show code of my game. Can someone please check it for me? I got omega ruby euro region

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I do not have numbers like that. I have numbers for example 0055D,01712. I'm talking about savedatafiler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo