Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone

I wanted to test the kamikaze method on an Oled Switch and I got the code *=*

Here are the measurements on the point dat0 0.511 0.620

I'll give you a photo of the suicide bomber I committed.

If anyone can give me an idea

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_231855.jpg
    IMG_20240130_231855.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240130_231900.jpg
    IMG_20240130_231900.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
  • Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

Danid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The same thing happened to me, any solution? Apart from reaching the 4th layer which it shouldn't, in the third layer where the data is, part of it gives me its value but in the other part it is short.
I think I have cut the dat 0 line, as I see that point on dat 0 reaches a point on the ram?
photo_2024-03-01_11-40-48.jpg

Danid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
finally you can discard this oled, uni layer 3 and 4, the 3 I had to scratch a little more inside until I managed to see it, I made a bridge between the 3 and the 4 and took the dat 0 towards picofly, everything perfect, it starts so much emunand like sysnand.

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally you can discard this oled, uni layer 3 and 4, the 3 I had to scratch a little more inside until I managed to see it, I made a bridge between the 3 and the 4 and took the dat 0 towards picofly, everything perfect, it starts so much emunand like sysnand.
Would've loved to see a final picture, or atleast how it looks now with it installed.

shahrul910

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
have you fix it? please can help me .my issues same as you .after drill kamikaze .im test to turn on normally. but fail..all black screen.
Post automatically merged:

have you fix it? please can help me .my issues same as you .after drill kamikaze .im test to turn on normally. but fail..all black screen.

Danid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hola, ¿puedes adjuntar una imagen de tu solución? Tengo el mismo problema. Después de perforar la pantalla negra del interruptor, creo que corté la línea.
No tengo imagen, lo siento, ten en cuenta que si la has cortado y tienes el pad de 3ª capa o 4ª capa, puedes unirlo ya que es la misma.
Puedes raspar más hacia el blindaje y encontrarás el Dat 0.

I don't have an image, I'm sorry, note that if you have cut it and you have the 3rd layer or 4th layer pad, you can join it since it is the same.
You can scrape further towards the shield and you will find the dat 0 line

Reactions: s4n0suk3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...