flyn dutchmn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have a link to version 1.7.1?

I recently got my acekard from SHOPTEMP(thanks for adding all the extras!), and it's loaded with version 1.8.1.

I can't soft reset any game even when I change that option in system settings and game settings.

I want to trim down my roms, but it's kinda hard when I gotta shut down everytime.

Thanks in advance.

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
flyn dutchmn said:
Anyone have a link to version 1.7.1?

I recently got my acekard from SHOPTEMP(thanks for adding all the extras!), and it's loaded with version 1.8.1.

I can't soft reset any game even when I change that option in system settings and game settings.

I want to trim down my roms, but it's kinda hard when I gotta shut down everytime.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

flyn dutchmn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Left bumper+Right bumber+A+X+Y+B to soft reset, right?

Changed settings for soft reset to "default" and "enabled", and it's not doing anything.

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that changeable? The button combo that is, I liked the quick L+R+Up, since I don't have any game that uses that combo of buttons.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WarBuddhaV said:
Is that changeable? The button combo that is, I liked the quick L+R+Up, since I don't have any game that uses that combo of buttons.When I first got my AK2i, I -hated- the AKAIO soft reset combo because it was different than what I was use to.
But after a few days of getting use to the change, I found it much easier than the A+B+X+Y+L+R on my R4 (before switching to Wood).
Some times it would take me a few tries to get the R4's soft reset working since you have to hit all four buttons with one thumb. With the AKAIO's way, it's two buttons on one thumb (A+B) and one on the other (down) along with the shoulder buttons.

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Nov 13 2010, 11:47 PM) From what the options say, no it's not changeable. I don't know very many games that use the soft reset combo though... so no biggy.
Correct. It's not editable.

Also, the AKAIO soft reset is L+R+A+B+Down, not Left+Down.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Weird.. I've always used Left + Down.. still worked lol..
Yeah, it would still work since you're still hitting the combo (L+R+A+B+Down), just adding an extra button (Left).
I jut think it might be a bit awkward doing Left+Down vs Down alone.
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always thought it felt better. You're hitting the two bottom right buttons on the right. And your hitting the two bottom right on the D-pad.

I don't know, i like the feel of it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.