Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know what the differences are between Loadiine version 4.0 and 4.1??

Also, is it available to download 4.1? ...it's on EclipseSin site, but doesn't seem to be available to download from what I can see??? :unsure:

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what the differences are between Loadiine version 4.0 and 4.1??

Also, is it available to download 4.1? ...it's on EclipseSin site, but doesn't seem to be available to download from what I can see??? :unsure:
4.1 Added Art Atelier and Karaoke U booting methods, alternatives to Smash/Mii Maker.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I added a changelog in the first post.
that's only "end user side" changelog, not dev-side changes.
I hope I didn't mix or forgot things.

wait does some other version allow it to work? Or are you saying the new version will have it working just isn't released yet?
he is only saying "we are still on the same release you have".
there hasn't been any new update or fix version released. last one is still v4.0 (or 4.1 if you count it), and no work has been done to fix it.

Someone tried to revert the changes done by the kernel patch, but it didn't work. The "kernel patch" can't be unpatch once loadiine is loaded, because loadiine still need that patch to load rpx.
well, it can be unpatch, but loadiine wouldn't work. so another fix will be required for splatoon, and maybe other games.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe there is a chance to shift the offsets for the payload to allow splatoon to work.

I would be happy if we can speed up load/write access for the games with a lot files
and dump to sd card instead via network (or at least faster).

Afaik is 4.1 still not fixed for having save issues using Karaoke U.

Last edited by liomajor,

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was out for a few weeks. And now, I just found out that EclipseSin's website has been moved to wiiubrew.net. When it was hosted on github, it used to work fine on the first time for me. Now, over wiibrew.net, whenever I try to load the loadiine kernel exploit, it just freezes the console. Not even a race attack failure, it just stays there, frozen. I've performed many rituals to try to make it work, but none have worked so far.

Please, suggest your rituals here.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rituals, offer a chicken and dance on midnights full moon around the fire ;)

But i think resetting your webbrowser would help and/or hosting the needed files local.

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I say rituals because there's really no scientific explanation as to why they work, so they're kind of like performing a ritual, or casting a black magic spell. :ha:

Already tried deleting the coockies and resetting the browser's save data. Still no go. Also tried enabling the developer tools on the browser, because why not, but that didn't help either. Tried the multi-kernel instead (this one never worked for me), but no luck either.

Tried four tabs with Youtube and running the exploit page on the fourth tab, still freezes the console.

This is so unfortunate, it used to work fine when the exploit was hosted over github.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I say rituals because there's really no scientific explanation as to why they work, so they're kind of like performing a ritual, or casting a black magic spell. :ha:

Already tried deleting the coockies and resetting the browser's save data. Still no go. Also tried enabling the developer tools on the browser, because why not, but that didn't help either. Tried the multi-kernel instead (this one never worked for me), but no luck either.

Tried four tabs with Youtube and running the exploit page on the fourth tab, still freezes the console.

This is so unfortunate, it used to work fine when the exploit was hosted over github.
you should always load the exploit with ni tabs oppened it works most of the time for me also everytime you open the exploit page wait like 5 seconds before touching any option.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I say rituals because there's really no scientific explanation as to why they work

Did you try to add/use a new user? Had once a problem having always race attacks and this did help like a charm.

Sometimes it can be a pain in the arse, but if nothing worked, this brought me always back on track:
boot wii-u > system settings > browser > system settings > turn wii-u off > restart wii-u > browser > kexploit

Last edited by liomajor,

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you try to add/use a new user? Had once a problem having always race attacks and this did help like a charm.

Sometimes it can be a pain in the arse, but if nothing worked, this brought me always back on track:
boot wii-u > system settings > browser > system settings > turn wii-u off > restart wii-u > browser > kexploit
I'll try the user thingy later. At this point, I'm trying anything.

I'm almost positive I tried the process you use, and it didn't work (Wii U freezes when trying to load the exploit). But'll try it exactly as you described just in case.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whenever i load loadiine v4.1 from your site it only lets me press A for ssb or X for mii maker, no other options for art atelier or karaoke U
It doesn't display them as Options. Use Y then select Karaoke U or Art Atelier

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll try the user thingy later. At this point, I'm trying anything.

I'm almost positive I tried the process you use, and it didn't work (Wii U freezes when trying to load the exploit). But'll try it exactly as you described just in case.
turn on wii u
open browser
Reset Browser Save Data, then without restart
Go to Wii U Settings
Exit Wii U settings
Open Browser
Open exploit page
Hit Home Button, Exit to Menu
Go into Settings again
Exit
Load exploit Webpage again(should autoload)
Turn off Wii U without exit browser
Turn on Wii U, try exploits

Reactions: xabier and Endri

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It doesn't display them as Options. Use Y then select Karaoke U or Art Atelier

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

turn on wii u
open browser
Reset Browser Save Data, then without restart
Go to Wii U Settings
Exit Wii U settings
Open Browser
Open exploit page
Hit Home Button, Exit to Menu
Go into Settings again
Exit
Load exploit Webpage again(should autoload)
Turn off Wii U without exit browser
Turn on Wii U, try exploits
Welp, it worked! Thank you! Hopefully, it won't freeze anymore. I certainly hope I don't have to do this every single time I turn the console on.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So if i try to execute loadine kernel and it's load page and stay in blank it's meaning that my Wii U updated right?
I spoof my wii u to 5.5.0u and update mario maker with "nus" and was playing happy for long time. But now my wii u can't load loadiine anymore.

I try to force it to update and it's give me a error ( Because I'm using TubeHAX DNS ) but i removed DNS and force update and it's say that I'm alredy updated.

How possible it's updated? I was using TUBEHAX DNS and never so it's updating my Wii u

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So if i try to execute loadine kernel and it's load page and stay in blank it's meaning that my Wii U updated right?
I spoof my wii u to 5.5.0u and update mario maker with "nus" and was playing happy for long time. But now my wii u can't load loadiine anymore.

I try to force it to update and it's give me a error ( Because I'm using TubeHAX DNS ) but i removed DNS and force update and it's say that I'm alredy updated.

How possible it's updated? I was using TUBEHAX DNS and never so it's updating my Wii u
if tvii (red tv icon) is on the menu the wiiu isnt updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: