Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Rubaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gaming.re
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question about Yoshi Woolly World. I heard that Yoshi works with the modded version of loadiine. Could anyone tell me the folder structure from the dimoks loadiíne?

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about Yoshi Woolly World. I heard that Yoshi works with the modded version of loadiine. Could anyone tell me the folder structure from the dimoks loadiíne?
SD:/wiiu/games/GameNameHere/code
SD:/wiiu/games/GameNameHere/content
SD:/wiiu/saves/GameNameHere/u
SD:/wiiu/saves/GameNameHere/c

The saves folder isn't important. It's automatically generated when you launch a game now.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the developers out there:
I made the installer of loadiine get the executable code from the webserver as elf files. This removes the payload size limitation and the only limitation is now the free executable areas on the memory which is much more than the payload size. With this it is possible to improve the menu and make it look nice and shiny or something else if anyone got time for that. Be ware that currently only the .text and .magic sections of the elf are copied. If you need .bss, .data, .rodata or whatever you will need to look for areas where to put them into and add them though its doable. Checkout the new source code on the github. Thanks to FIX94 his elfloader which I used as a starting point (though i had to change several things in there) and merged with the loadiine installer .

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
better for one game (yoshi).
We are still investigating the issues with other games.

And Dimok version now have a looot more space for the loader's code. it could be used for onscreen settings, etc.
nothing is done yet, it's only some ideas for future improvement.

edit: oh, ninja'd by Dimok !

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there a fast/easy way to load the kexploit from the eclipsesin (or other?) website? I takes about 30min at least to get this working... :(

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
better for one game (yoshi).
We are still investigating the issues with other games.

And Dimok version now have a looot more space for the loader's code. it could be used for onscreen settings, etc.
nothing is done yet, it's only some ideas for future improvement.

edit: oh, ninja'd by Dimok !
OK :) , I will use the original version then, I will try to replace some files of Wii Fit U with the updated ones to see if game updates work, however, my SD is just class 4( 4MB/s), so comparing the read data from this to the Wii U Optical Drive (22.5MB/s if I not bad remember) I will get long loading times...

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
OK :) , I will use the original version then, I will try to replace some files of Wii Fit U with the updated ones to see if game updates work, however, my SD is just class 4( 4MB/s), so comparing the read data from this to the Wii U Optical Drive (22.5MB/s if I not bad remember) I will get long loading times...
Or maybe you will get the same problem as me I have an sdhc class 4 4gb. Either my card won't work or I have setup the folder structure wrong or maybe the nightly version of loadiine won't work? I try loading duck tales but after a couple of minutes it says eject the disc and wipe it

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Or maybe you will get the same problem as me I have an sdhc class 4 4gb. Either my card won't work or I have setup the folder structure wrong or maybe the nightly version of loadiine won't work? I try loading duck tales but after a couple of minutes it says eject the disc and wipe it
I have a 16GB Class 10 SD from my father, that would be my last choice, I don't want to waste money in a SD Card which I'm going to use few times, in the case of any of my SD Cards doesn't work I will wait for USB support (and yeah, that maybe require IOSU access)...
And yes, my SDHC is 4GB too :/ ...

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 16GB Class 10 SD from my father, that would be my last choice, I don't want to waste money in a SD Card which I'm going to use few times, in the case of any of my SD Cards doesn't work I will wait for USB support (and yeah, that maybe require IOSU access)...
And yes, my SDHC is 4GB too :/ ...
I will look more into this tonight and post you my results. There is only 3 things that could be wrong for me. 1 sd card won't work. 2 loadiine is the wrong version or 3 my folder structure is not correct but I'm sure it is

Reactions: Goku Junior

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I will look more into this tonight and post you my results. There is only 3 things that could be wrong for me. 1 sd card won't work. 2 loadiine is the wrong version or 3 my folder structure is not correct but I'm sure it is
OK!, that would be fine :) , 4GB is good to run small games like DuckTales or Scribblenauts, Wii Fit U fits (lol :P) in a 4GB SD because it's size is 3.34GB, however I didn't try yet to apply the game update, maybe it get more than 4GB, but I doubt it...
Anyway, ZombiU(I know it doesn't work for now) for example is more than 4GB so in the future I will need to grab the 16GB Card to launch more games xD .

Reactions: jammybudga777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What do you mean I've known you since today