Okiwi 0.2 alpha released

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to be working with my R4... When I start it up, it has the spinning circle at the bottom screen, and after a while, the top screen turns red and the bottom screen is white.

P

pasc

make sure you patched with dldi (no autopatching will work too i guess) it will take several minutes cause it needs to extract the fonts

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did the dldi pathcing, but i'm guess it was just the automatic patching, then i put it on my cart. (i'm using a G6 lite btw). how am i to go about doing the patching you're talking about? is that what it's doing during the spiral thing? because i waited about 5 minutes, then got impatient and started playing Geo Wars (which has quickly grown on me!) thanks for the help too!

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive had a similiar problem with dldi autopatching as well, what you gotta do is back up your stuff, then format your card and put a fresh downloaded firmware and your stuff back
worked for me

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the source website someone has stated they got this working on the G6 lite, so i'm assuming you don't need a slot-1 device (which is what i'm looking for) but i cannot get it to get past the spiral screen. cleared everything off my cart and put an update of the firmware on, then re-patched it with the dldi from chism, but i'm still getting the spiral for an endless period of time. waited 30 mins. any tips?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
leave the spiral for a minute, reboot, try again.

that worked for me.

It's pretty safe to say it won't load if it hasn't in the first 5 mins. dont waste the power.

w1kk3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
worked on the first try with R4 kernel 1.11 for me
tongue.gif

autopatching just works fine

Wolfspirit

Trophies
XP
Country
I was also getting the red screen of death on the browser. I fixed this by moving the .gba and .nds files into the okiwi directory instead of one directory up from it. I hope this helps others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny