OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got out of Vale, got the Djinn, walked around, and found Lunpa and West Lunpa Cave after 20 minutes of searching for any sort of place to enter.

I looked up a walkthrough, and according to that I was supposed to fight like 4 or 5 boss battles and find at least 3 towns on the way to Lunpa.

How the fuck do I manage that?

BTW, I've got Issac and Garret. They're both level 2, and Garret's dead.
hate2.gif

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Those are for later in the game.

Go South and you should come a across a little town/village and there's where you need to be.
Un-fortunate I can't think of the name right now >

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamefaqs says follow the path, go east and cross a bridge.
I got stuck at that as well when I was playing.

Edit: nvm

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I suggest using this map, which came with the original cartridge (i used to have it). It should help-
-SNIPITY SNIP-

Each town and most major areas are marked via legend.

Oh, wow, I'm fucking blind. I went right past that town six times and didn't even see it.

Using this map, I succeeded in finding Vault.

D

Deleted User

I'm pretty sure you meet up with Ivan soon (the wind sage guy). He's one of my favorites. Anyway, you find him, pincer-trap some thieves, extract informationt from them via Mind-Control; then, my memory goes blank =P

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I2aven's_Sage said:
I'm pretty sure you meet up with Ivan soon (the wind sage guy). He's one of my favorites. Anyway, you find him, pincer-trap some thieves, extract informationt from them via Mind-Control; then, my memory goes blank =P
You go to the place mentioned in their minds, plot twist, you go to a cave, plot twist, you find another Djinn (optional), get out of it...

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Too bad Golden Sun had way to much text-sequences that were totally unnecessary, since the story was compared to that only mediocre. Otherwise a very awesome game. I liked the first half of the game better, though.

D

Deleted User

redfalcon said:
Too bad Golden Sun had way to much text-sequences that were totally unnecessary, since the story was compared to that only mediocre. Otherwise a very awesome game. I liked the first half of the game better, though.

I'm pretty sure that if you held A or R+A (or something similar) you could get the text scrolling at like 150-175% faster, then again...who knows. Golden Sun has a good story for those who aren't too used to the RPG-Scene, it's a good intro-RPG story; quite frankly, looking back, I enjoyed the second game 3-4X as much as the first; the first is necessary to set things into motion.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I totally loved the story, especially because at that time because it was my first hanheld RPG (not counting Pokémon) and I enjoy reading loads of text - meaningful text, that is. None of that "Cave south of here! Hark, adventurers! A cave with treasure and an evil boss awaits you!" from a random passerby. This is what the GS excels in, because it lets you see what the people are thinking through Mind Read, and when they talk to you, they don't just spout some random stuff or only advance you in the story/point you in the direction where you should/can go, but instead have their own opinion on things and talk about things that would make sense there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-